NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 07:45 PM)
Not quite that sure yet. As it stands right now, I feel the Lakers will tear them apart in the paint.

That Boston team didn't have anywhere near the separation from the rest of the NBA that the Heat does. Honestly it is a real possibility that even if one of the three got hurt, they could still win it all.

I seriously would not feel bad if one of the Big Three got hurt. I really wouldn't.

LeBron thinks people are racist, Wade uses his kids as marketing tools, and Bosh said he enjoyed playing with peoples emotions.

I hope they get in a fist fight because LeBron thought Wade was racist after Bosh told LeBron to adopt Wade's kids. Something obscene like that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)
That Boston team didn't have anywhere near the separation from the rest of the NBA that the Heat does. Honestly it is a real possibility that even if one of the three got hurt, they could still win it all.

Agreed. If Wade gets hurt Lebron would still have more talent around him than he had in Cleveland where he took a team to the NBA finals and 60 plus wins the last two years.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 10:48 PM)
Agreed. If Wade gets hurt Lebron would still have more talent around him than he had in Cleveland where he took a team to the NBA finals and 60 plus wins the last two years.

That was a different LeBron. That LeBron wanted to match Kobe/MJ and I don't know if that fire is still there.

And he's had better talent every year since that Finals.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 01:32 AM)
That was a different LeBron. That LeBron wanted to match Kobe/MJ and I don't know if that fire is still there.

And he's had better talent every year since that Finals.

But he no longer has the "If I win a title here it'll be harder for me to leave, so I ought to just quit" thing going for him.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
That ring is irrelevant now after the ego show those three put on in the off season.

Uh. No.

I don't think Wade's legacy is at risk at all for this. He got his ring and helped to lure the game's best player to play WITH him.

Wade's fine and dandy.

• 9 months later...
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 12:21 AM)
Thought I'd bump this due to the one year anniversary of the Decision. Holy s*** I went crazy. Actually started the day before when the Heat got Wade and Bosh. The real madness starts on page 287. And Steve, never predict anything in life again.

I predict after one more beer I vomit.

• 4 months later...