Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 04:42 PM)
Rumor is Jericho. The dirt sites claim he'll go against Punk at Mania. Color me excited for a war of words between Punk and Jericho!

I refuse to get excited about the possibility of Jericho returning again. I would rather them build towards Punk/Miz at Mania. I don't like when guys who have been gone awhile come back for a run at a Mania match. Probably why I wasn't too interested in HHH and Taker last year.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 05:37 PM)
When I followed wrestling closer, all the sites made fun of Rajah because of the crap he posted/reported.

most of the stuff he reports is from other sites. im sure if i had a subcription to another site i would be so much more informed ;)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 07:21 PM)
Wasn't there a poster on here that looked down on any wrestling news that wasn't from a pay site?

And wasn't it mentioned very recently that Jericho said he'd never wrestle for WWE again? Or was that someone else?

yes(longshot) and yes. although i read that what Jericho tweeted was a play on words, since WWE isnt considered wrestling anymore, but rather sports entertainment

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Dec 14, 2011 -> 12:10 AM)
If he comes back, I hope he drops the whole Anton Chigurh persona.

I'm guessing he would, especially since Miz seems to be stealing it (minus the suits).

I want the sarcastic whiny loudmouth Jericho, not the Nick Bockwinkel-esque Jericho.

And the word is that Jericho's online postings are meant to deceive - Vince hates "smarks" and especially hates the IWC, so he tries to throw curveballs whenever possible.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 04:42 PM)
Rumor is Jericho. The dirt sites claim he'll go against Punk at Mania. Color me excited for a war of words between Punk and Jericho!

After seeing this last Video on SD unless the E is just 100 percent trying to swerve people, it's absolutely Jericho, way too many hints in there.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 16, 2011 -> 08:51 PM)
After seeing this last Video on SD unless the E is just 100 percent trying to swerve people, it's absolutely Jericho, way too many hints in there.

Do you have a link to it? I didn't watch SD.

Big night for The IWC. Zack Ryder wins the US title, and Daniel Bryan wins the World title in the usual cheap MITB manner. Big Show defeated Mark Henry, Henry laid Show out after the match and Bryan cashed in for the cheap win.

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 19, 2011 -> 03:06 AM)
Big night for The IWC. Zack Ryder wins the US title, and Daniel Bryan wins the World title in the usual cheap MITB manner. Big Show defeated Mark Henry, Henry laid Show out after the match and Bryan cashed in for the cheap win.

And another big night for the IWC on tonight's raw.

Alicia Fox, whose botched move level rivals only Sin Cara's, caused a HUGE welt on Beth Phoenix's face at TLC by botching her finisher and landing full-force on poor Beth's mug.

If they can't teach these girls to work (and getting rid of Finley hasn't helped in that regard), then please bring back the days of valets. The vast majority of diva matches are painful to watch, and most of them can't deliver a promo to save their lives.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 20, 2011 -> 12:47 PM)
Alicia Fox, whose botched move level rivals only Sin Cara's, caused a HUGE welt on Beth Phoenix's face at TLC by botching her finisher and landing full-force on poor Beth's mug.

If they can't teach these girls to work (and getting rid of Finley hasn't helped in that regard), then please bring back the days of valets. The vast majority of diva matches are painful to watch, and most of them can't deliver a promo to save their lives.

Phoenix and Natalya are the only women in that locker room that are known to be able to carry a match. Not surprising that Natalya is a Hart

They got rid of Fit Finlay?

Women's matches are just terrible. I hate to sound sexist or misogynistic, but women are completely talentless and uninteresting as wrestlers. Valets or nothing. Their sole purpose is to fill up time and provide people with bathroom breaks. Nobody pays attention, and I'd venture to guess that applies to female fans as well.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 20, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)
They got rid of Fit Finlay?

Women's matches are just terrible. I hate to sound sexist or misogynistic, but women are completely talentless and uninteresting as wrestlers. Valets or nothing. Their sole purpose is to fill up time and provide people with bathroom breaks. Nobody pays attention, and I'd venture to guess that applies to female fans as well.

He got busted for a cheap heat angle, he had them cut off the PA in the middle of the star spangled banner and the US Natl Guard was pissed

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3/29/207...nt-from-sponsor

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 20, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
He got busted for a cheap heat angle, he had them cut off the PA in the middle of the star spangled banner and the US Natl Guard was pissed

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/3/29/207...nt-from-sponsor

Although that's a stupid decision by him, it sucks that it got him fired.

Isn't Goldust in charge of the Divas Division?

They need new blood in there. Eve has never been over. Kelly Kelly is but she is very limited in the ring. We have to suffer through ALicia Fox? Awful.

Beth should hold the title forever until they build up another Diva. I'm assuming she could lose it to a returning Kharma, whenever that is.