F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
My name is Ozzie

and boy do I have a knack for bringing in the wrong guy. Ozzie, you idiot, you just brought in Brian Bruney at the crucial point in this game. How is that ok? Seriously?

He was probably hoping to use his better guys in extra innings.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:06 PM)
That a boy Teahen and Ozzie! Great spot to use him

As bad of a move as bringing in Bruney was, Ozzie's use of Teahen was the exact opposite.

QUOTE (DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
Whoa my MLB Gameday is all messed up. Says Teahen just tied it on a PH 3-run HR lol

Did this really happen? (and if it was in a forest and no one heard it, did it really happen)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:05 PM)
Welcome to the White Sox, Mark.

Is this his first big moment as a Chisox?

When he came to the plate I recalled him having a huge hit last year, walk-offish style (anyone?). And I thought to myself "it's time f***er, I got your card next to Lilli's" (in my ironic cards of shame in my Sox room) and then it happened. Surreal. This is why I watch the games. I always a few ticks behind those watching on TV due to internet delay, but man! I'm alone and just celebrated like I was at the bar.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 08:08 PM)
Did this really happen? (and if it was in a forest and no one heard it, did it really happen)

Well MLB hasn't posted a video yet so I'm thinking no.

Edit: Well, I'll be damned

Edited by DonkeyKongerko

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
When he came to the plate I recalled him having a huge hit last year, walk-offish style (anyone?). And I thought to myself "it's time f***er, I got your card next to Lilli's" (in my ironic cards of shame in my Sox room) and then it happened. Surreal. This is why I watch the games. I always a few ticks behind those watching on TV due to internet delay, but man! I'm alone and just celebrated like I was at the bar.

Teahen was 4-5 in a game the Sox won against Toronto last year. He tied the game in the 9th, then gave the Sox the lead in extras.

Edited by chw42