Flowers, Lillibridge and De Aza helping the Sox win

macsandz

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 15, 2011 -> 05:45 PM)
If AJ MUST catch, Flowers should DH. The guy can certainly hit better than Dunn and he takes a base at a good clip as well.

If AJ & Flowers are both in the game anyway, I'd like to see Flowers at first. Lilli's fielding prowess is wasted there. Put him in center or second or third.

Is Flowers this good that we need him playing every day over AJ?

I know AJ's defense sucks, but AJ has had a ton of multi hit games this year.

He's doing OK.

I agree DeAza should play over Rios.

Lilly probably should be the DH over Dunn. He has a better chance of tagging a home run than Dunn.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 02:10 AM)
Is Flowers this good that we need him playing every day over AJ?

I know AJ's defense sucks, but AJ has had a ton of multi hit games this year.

He's doing OK.

I agree DeAza should play over Rios.

Lilly probably should be the DH over Dunn. He has a better chance of tagging a home run than Dunn.

A 40 ounce: $1.94

A dub sack: $20

A lap dance: $50

A greg post: priceless

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 07:44 AM)
A 40 ounce: $1.94

A dub sack: $20

A lap dance: $50

A greg post: priceless

He really is doing fine. Right in the middle of the pack in WAR and OPS and hitting just about 300. There's a lot worse we could have out of the catcher position right now

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 07:12 AM)
He really is doing fine. Right in the middle of the pack in WAR and OPS and hitting just about 300. There's a lot worse we could have out of the catcher position right now

I know he is (at least offensively). It's just the way greg illustrates certain things. "He has a bunch of multi-hit games." I love it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 09:56 AM)
Are lap dances REALLY $50???

I remember $10 and then $20, but $50???

Is that at SCORES in NYC?

Must be 15 years or so since I've set foot foot in one...I guess the economy is working well for some professions, or inflation.

I remember when White Castle burgers were like 30 something cents back in the days, hell even 80 cents not THAT long ago... Less to my surprise when I went to one not too long ago (first time in a few years I went to one) Ugh. Oh well, at least I took out all my "frustration" on the toilet.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 10:26 AM)
I remember when White Castle burgers were like 30 something cents back in the days, hell even 80 cents not THAT long ago... Less to my surprise when I went to one not too long ago (first time in a few years I went to one) Ugh. Oh well, at least I took out all my "frustration" on the toilet.

They are still 59 cents in Michigan City!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 10:26 AM)

I was alarmed yesterday when I got a Jimmy Johns sandwich and it was 6 bucks. It used to be 3.85

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 11:00 AM)
I was alarmed yesterday when I got a Jimmy Johns sandwich and it was 6 bucks. It used to be 3.85

That is alarming, and then I see your avatar and I realize that I don't need food, I need Kate Upton.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 16, 2011 -> 11:13 AM)
What does Katie Upton actually do?

Modelling, I'd guess? Singing? Actress? Groupie like Rachel Uchitel for Tiger?

Is she 1/32nd related to BJ/Justin? Harrelson joke inserted.

Model. The end