2012 MLB Catch All thread

southsider2k5

Ricky Romero-- what the?

6 walks and 4 hits in 1.1 inn. 8 runs.

I give the Jays credit for hanging around .500, but they're not going to be a winning team over the next 10 weeks with mostly division games.

Edited by flavum

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 07:05 PM)
Ricky Romero-- what the?

6 walks and 4 hits in 1.1 inn. 8 runs.

I give the Jays credit for hanging around .500, but they're not going to be a winning team over the next 10 weeks with mostly division games.

Last 6 starts:

0-6, 28.1 IP, 10.48 ERA, 2.33 WHIP

How in the hell does Oakland always wind up leading the league in pitching almost every year when they trade away their starters every off-season? I'd have to imagine their spacious foul territory helps, but jeez...

QUOTE (Cali @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 07:26 PM)
How in the hell does Oakland always wind up leading the league in pitching almost every year when they trade away their starters every off-season? I'd have to imagine their spacious foul territory helps, but jeez...

That stadium.

With this day and age of stats for EVERYTHING, is there one for like outs recorded in foul territory? Cause I imagine the A's at home would have double or more than any other team. Again helping their pitching staff...

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 06:16 PM)
If the A's somehow win that division....wow, just wow

Beane would definitely be GM/Executive of the Year, fending off the Rangers and the Angels with all their resource advantages.

It probably won't last, but there are some great developing stories this year, like the Pirates and A's.

They have a younger pitching staff than ours...or comparable. I'm almost positive their starting rotation is younger than ours. Other than Colon and McCarthy, few veterans.

Edited by caulfield12

For those of you with MLBN, Brewers/Nays is on right now and I strongly suggest you tune in to check out the eye candy sitting just left of home plate. Yellow top, brunette with shades on. Camera man already went in close to check her out once for good reason.

Ohhhh mai gawsh.

QUOTE (northside sawx @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 07:19 PM)
For those of you with MLBN, Brewers/Nays is on right now and I strongly suggest you tune in to check out the eye candy sitting just left of home plate. Yellow top, brunette with shades on. Camera man already went in close to check her out once for good reason.

Ohhhh mai gawsh.

That's that s*** right here!

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 07:49 PM)
That's that s*** right here!

Thats what I'm sayin!

Honestly, I'd guess shes one of the players girlfriends. I hope she is not with one of the goons on either side of her, cause if she is I may just make the 1 1/2 hour ride up to Miller park and grab tickets for a dollar or two...

QUOTE (northside sawx @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
Thats what I'm sayin!

Honestly, I'd guess shes one of the players girlfriends. I hope she is not with one of the goons on either side of her, cause if she is I may just make the 1 1/2 hour ride up to Miller park and grab tickets for a dollar or two...

Pics or it didn't happen.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 09:15 PM)
Matt Harvey was very impressive last night. Fantastic slider

I miss when Peavy used to throw that slider down and in to lefties for the K's.

QUOTE (northside sawx @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
Thats what I'm sayin!

No. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Front-Row-Amy/244541718920363