Get drunk in 2K12

Jordan4life_2007

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 04:49 AM)
Absinthe is a hell of a drug hehehehehehehe

What brands are you drinking? Traditional water drip with sugar cube?

I'm trying to lose a bit of weight so I'm mostly sipping straight spirits and laying off cocktails for at least a short while, but the Absinthe bottle on my shelf caught my eye the other night and I might have to allow myself a small dose of sugar and enjoy an Absinthe drip.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 21, 2012 -> 09:15 PM)
Oh my goodnesss. I just watched the Drew Peterson movie on lifetime. I'll assume that some of the overall depiction was exxaggerated. But if this guy was even 75% of what this movie suggests, damn. This dude was/is f***ing ICE. Officially one of my new idols along with the great Peter Griffin.

There is one way out, you were watching it with a really hot date. Nope, it is Lifetime, two really hot dates

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 06:49 AM)
Oh DO tell...:)

Stupid s*** with a roommate who cheated on his girlfriend at the bar then his girlfriend came over later to the apartment and stayed, and she's still here so clearly he hasn't told her.

And this girl that Ive hooked up with a few times was texting me to come dance with her at another bar but her boyfriend was bartending there, so wasn't going to get involved in that haha.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 12:44 PM)
What brands are you drinking? Traditional water drip with sugar cube?

I'm trying to lose a bit of weight so I'm mostly sipping straight spirits and laying off cocktails for at least a short while, but the Absinthe bottle on my shelf caught my eye the other night and I might have to allow myself a small dose of sugar and enjoy an Absinthe drip.

Green Moon was the bottle we recently drank, but we did it drunkenly because it was just a clearance bottle I got at Binnys awhile ago. That s*** rocks you though.

We brought back a bottle of Green Fairy from Amsterdam that we will do the whole water drip with the special spoon and sugar cubes. This stuff Im really excited to try, but we'll be doing it with only close friends since it was pretty expensive.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 04:20 PM)
Green Moon was the bottle we recently drank, but we did it drunkenly because it was just a clearance bottle I got at Binnys awhile ago. That s*** rocks you though.

We brought back a bottle of Green Fairy from Amsterdam that we will do the whole water drip with the special spoon and sugar cubes. This stuff Im really excited to try, but we'll be doing it with only close friends since it was pretty expensive.

Ewww, Green Moon scares me. It's not really absinthe, it's anise-flavored vodka with food coloring and southern wormwood instead of grande wormwood. I haven't had it, but I don't think I would reach for it even if it was on closeout.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 22, 2012 -> 07:54 PM)
Ewww, Green Moon scares me. It's not really absinthe, it's anise-flavored vodka with food coloring and southern wormwood instead of grande wormwood. I haven't had it, but I don't think I would reach for it even if it was on closeout.

Haha yea I realized that after I bought it, but being in college the extra strength is always okay with me :P

Advantage of going to a Catholic law school (even though you're not Catholic, or religious at all, anymore): It's much easier to justify drinking an entire bottle of wine by yourself in one night while (ostensibly) reading Con Law.

Now I know why the 3Ls say at least half of us (1Ls) will become alcoholics.

Well then, I guess I'm a 1L. wait what?

good friend (not a professional basketball player) in town to watch a high school friend (is a professional basketball player) play some ball for the Iowa Energy. They're based out of Des Moines. Love the guy, can't wait to drink with him, can't wait to watch him play. Seriously hope he plays in an arena near you, very, very, very soon.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 04:44 AM)
Senior barcrawl means hit got kray tonight, btw look up what that reallly means. Youn wont beileve it.

Except the rumor that it had to do with British crime twins is false. At every concert during their tour, the stages had a CRAY on them as opposed to KRAY. It's also been said that they got it from a previous Young Jeezy song. And Jay Z has also used "that s*** crazy" numerous times instead of CRAY during live performances.

Whoever did the research certainly came up with a pretty damn good coincidence though.