NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
Durant is quite average.

One could make a serious argument of him over lebron right now. I'll hold off until the playoffs because lebron seems to be coasting a bit. Durant is in line to win MVP this year though, and it's not due to voter fatigue.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 10:16 PM)
Rudy Gay is ballin' in Sacto. That's a nice squad if they learn defense.

Agreed. I know the West is tough but I'd be kinda surprised if they didn't make it out of the bottom 12(meaning the Bulls get their pick). Esp with Landry coming back

What happened to Marcus Thornton though??? For a few years he was one of the better scorers in the league.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 01:13 AM)
Agreed. I know the West is tough but I'd be kinda surprised if they didn't make it out of the bottom 12(meaning the Bulls get their pick). Esp with Landry coming back

What happened to Marcus Thornton though??? For a few years he was one of the better scorers in the league.

They'd be in the #8 slot right now if the season ended. They've got 15 wins, teams 12 and 13 are Charlotte and New Jersey with 18.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 07:00 PM)
How dare you hate on the third best team in the east?

#jason

Hey...I never said this is a title team. I just tried to temper everyone's tanking expectations by pointing out how much better this team is then the worse teams in the East. The East is freaking awful. Worst conference in NBA history this year.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 10:44 AM)
Hey...I never said this is a title team. I just tried to temper everyone's tanking expectations by pointing out how much better this team is then the worse teams in the East. The East is freaking awful. Worst conference in NBA history this year.

I still maintain they would have been able to tank had they gone with the Teague/James duo for the PG position because not even their defense would be able to overcome that. Once they signed Augustin and didn't trade Hinrich (although they still should trade him if they can get literally anything for him) I lost all hope for a true tank.