2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 04:07 AM)
My guess is Doug Collins and Adrian Griffin will be on staff, which I 100% support.

i really like those 2 but i would love to add a former big man to the coaching staff. someone like bill cartwright or rambus.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 04:01 PM)
I was watching Sportstalk Live yesterday and Goff was one of the guests. He seemed to back off of the Butler/Rose "feud" a bit, referring to it as "real or perceived".

this is the first i heard of this.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 11:08 AM)
So, I heard this rumor that Fred Hoiberg is going to be the next head coach of the Bulls. Seems like unsubstantiated BS to me. ;)

Can't be. GarPax were just going to be compiling a list and beginning an exhaustive search only a few days ago. With interviews, etc. it will be months before the Bulls have anything to announce.

i loathe joe Cowley but I give him a lot of credit for really putting foreman on the spot with a couple of tough questions. Basically Asked Hoiberg why he should trust Garpax given what happened to Thibs and VDN

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 02:16 PM)
:lol:

David Haugh

11 mins · Twitter ·

Forman: "Frankly, we didn't think it would move this quickly.'' ‪#‎comeongar‬

Seriously, Gar needs to stop. He's just making himself look like a fool now.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 02:40 PM)
Im so glad the bulls did their homework on all of the applicants to the head coach job, and interviewed so many qualified candidates.

You know, I'll say this. If you are going to make a change from a winning coach, I hope it's because you have someone in mind you know you'll get.

I think it looks more foolish when you, say, fire a Bo pellini b/c he can't get you a b1g championship to then shift around for a while before hiring mike riley.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 02:44 PM)
You know, I'll say this. If you are going to make a change from a winning coach, I hope it's because you have someone in mind you know you'll get.

I think it looks more foolish when you, say, fire a Bo pellini b/c he can't get you a b1g championship to then shift around for a while before hiring mike riley.

This.

No need for those Far quotes though.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 07:39 PM)
i loathe joe Cowley but I give him a lot of credit for really putting foreman on the spot with a couple of tough questions. Basically Asked Hoiberg why he should trust Garpax given what happened to Thibs and VDN

oh man, do you have a link or where can i find it?

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 02:44 PM)

I agree with this. This decision was made a year ago, and they didnt act on it and it festered over the entire year. That was a s*** show season, no continuity, big distractions all season long.

If Hoiberg was their guy, they shouldnt have let it leak, or they should have made the change.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 02:48 PM)
I agree with this. This decision was made a year ago, and they didnt act on it and it festered over the entire year. That was a s*** show season, no continuity, big distractions all season long.

If Hoiberg was their guy, they shouldnt have let it leak, or they should have made the change.

Yeah, totally agree. Especially since they seem to pride themselves on their secrecy in FA operations.