**Official 2014 NLCS Games thread**

Brian

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 13, 2014 -> 04:43 PM)
Am I the only one getting the "back where we belong" Cards NLCS gear ad at the top of soxtalk? Brutal.

You are not, I've seen it a bunch as well.

And they might be based on your browsing history some of the time, but not all the time, considering right now I have an ad for trash bags and I'm pretty sure I've never Googled trash bags or anything related to them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shysocks @ Oct 14, 2014 -> 08:30 AM)
You are not, I've seen it a bunch as well.

And they might be based on your browsing history some of the time, but not all the time, considering right now I have an ad for trash bags and I'm pretty sure I've never Googled trash bags or anything related to them.

Maybe thats based on your posting history

*rimshot*

:D jk

Or Joe Morgan, although Joe was tolerable because Jon Miller's one of the best, even if it's a non-Giants game.

With Joe Buck, he will never be his father...but he never had that option as a modern-day "national/regional" announcer instead of broadcasting for one team most of his career like his dad.

Shannon's okay, but Rooney is still the best. Love that guy.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 07:40 PM)
Or Joe Morgan, although Joe was tolerable because Jon Miller's one of the best, even if it's a non-Giants game.

Morgan was just SO condescending towards certain players. That was what made him unbearable. And absolutely on Miller, he made Morgan bearable

QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
you should have heard the GIants color guy... "What a clown... I've never seen a baseball flop until now. Pierzynski's a clown"

How is he a clown when its the rules of MLB???

I didn't see what happened?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 15, 2014 -> 09:03 PM)
I didn't see what happened?

The runner was going from first, the follow through of the bat hit AJ in the head while the ball bounced away. So instead of going for the ball, AJ flopped so the runner would be sent back to 1B. It was classic AJ.

It was heads up, but once the bat hit his head, wouldn't it be a dead play whether he went for the ball or not?

Edited by flavum