• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 06:16 PM)
Hard to disagree.

Scrooged is the best Xmas movie.

Home Alone would like a word.

You people going to bat for "All I Want For Christmas Is You" are puzzling to me. I'd rather get stabbed in the ear with a toothpick than hear that song. It's so shrill.

I love Christmas music, almost of all sorts, aside from the silly stuff.

The Smashing Pumpkins have a great b-side Christmas Song, at least, IMO.

Also, if you haven't heard it, go listen to any Christmas music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra...awesome stuff.

TSO:

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 8, 2014 -> 08:24 AM)
"Do they Know It's Christmastime?" is not John Lennon. It's a British celebrity song from the '80s.

"So, This Is Christmas" is John Lennon.

THANK YOU. I knew Do they know it's Christmas Time was the compilation song for charity but couldn't for the life of me figure out the Lennon tune. I was determined not to look it up and try to think of it but never did.

I can watch the same Christmas movies over and over again every year, but when it comes to Christmas music, there are only handful of songs that I can deal with. Most of them I'm tired of hearing before they even start. They are the same songs I've been hearing a million times a year since I was a kid.

I typically like the newer (relatively speaking) Christmas songs. Especially the parody songs. The 12 Pains of Christmas is one of my favorites.

Holiday Inn for me.

The worst part of Christmas is putting lights on the tree. We have a cool setup in the new house. Our loft is visible from the living room and has a nine foot ceiling, just enough for our tree. We didn't have to crowd the living room furniture and can still enjoy the tree.

Are people just not into Eggnog anymore? I went grocery shopping last night and was amazed at the amounts of eggnog that were on sale. Dean's 1qt eggnog 2 for $1. Unfortunately the expiration date was the day of the sale. I myself have not had any eggnog but once finals are over next week that will change.

My college group of friends had our "Dirty Santa" gift exchange game tonight. It's white elephant, but with dirty gifts.

I bought a fleshlight type thing, but it was a mouth instead of a vagina. Could have went with p****, but I thought mouth was funnier.

The gift I received was a penis toothbrush and cock sucker.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 12:22 AM)
Bought my soon to be 3-year old nephew one of those Power Wheels jeeps I always wanted when I was a kid. I don't get to see him much since I'm in Vegas, but pretty excited to see the smile on his face when he sees that :)

That's pretty awesome. I always wanted one of those too when I was little. But at least my next door neighbor had one, so I got to use that.