2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Dec 17, 2015 -> 02:27 PM)
Rams haven't won 8 games for close to 10 seasons.

Wow, you are right. That is really awful.

I guess I'm thinking more of Jeff Fisher who has finished .500 or one game off 9 times. 10 if they win two more games this year.

QUOTE (lord chas @ Dec 17, 2015 -> 09:19 PM)
Jerome Boger is a garbage ref

I hate to sound like a baby but I can't give the Rams or Fisher the benefit of the doubt if someone calls them dirty. There was probably half a dozen hits to the head. I know when the player is a runner it's a different rule and things happen but Evans and Martin both were hit in the back of the head as they were close to the ground by a late arriving Rams player. And the tackles were identical. Basically just dropping their helmet onto the back of the runners head. Then the constant pushing of Winston after the plays. I guess Cam was telling the truth when he said young QBs don't get certain calls.

Oh well, time to load up on defense this draft after using the last two drafts mostly on rebuilding the offense.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 18, 2015 -> 11:05 AM)
I hate to sound like a baby but I can't give the Rams or Fisher the benefit of the doubt if someone calls them dirty. There was probably half a dozen hits to the head. I know when the player is a runner it's a different rule and things happen but Evans and Martin both were hit in the back of the head as they were close to the ground by a late arriving Rams player. And the tackles were identical. Basically just dropping their helmet onto the back of the runners head. Then the constant pushing of Winston after the plays. I guess Cam was telling the truth when he said young QBs don't get certain calls.

Oh well, time to load up on defense this draft after using the last two drafts mostly on rebuilding the offense.

I didnt watch the entire ketchup vs mustard bowl, but towards the end there was a helmet to helmet hit/tackle by the Rams safety that didnt get called and didnt even get mentioned by the broadcast team

I want to say it was the first down right before the interception. BTW, Safarian Jenkins cost his team with that penalty after he got the first down at the one yard line, he should have been benched

ASJ has talent but can't stay healthy and is a moron. Last year in a big spot he scored a TD, put the ball on the ground and did the Captain Morgan pose on it and got a flag. This year vs Tennessee he high stepped the last 10 yards of a 50+ yard TD when down by like 4 TDs late.

Just immature BS that is annoying.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 20, 2015 -> 06:29 PM)
Bears look awful so far. Really not a bad thing at this point though as we've seen enough to know this staff will have things headed in the right direction if they upgrade the talent level and every loss now is huge for draft position.

Yep, no reason to hope they win the rest of the way. Just make sure no major injuries.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Dec 20, 2015 -> 12:17 PM)
He sucks too.

If Bears can sign Danny Trevathan and draft Jaylon Smith, that ILB would be a lot better.

Timu hasn't been bad at all. Certainly more noticeable than Jones