5/6 Tigers at White Sox

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2015 -> 03:18 AM)
He was horrible, even worse than last game in Minnesota where they got a lot of cheap hits.

Damn. He probably has something wrong with his arm/shoulder. That's how it usually works when guys like Sale start to struggle, right?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ May 6, 2015 -> 10:16 PM)
Detroit Sucks chant.

Hockey fans. Keep it.

Pretty sure it started from the Bulls - Pistons rivalry even if nhl fans have stolen it since. Either way, a nice way to drown out the let's go tigers chants.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 7, 2015 -> 03:19 AM)
I really didn't like Stone's quote today about Ventura being here as long as he wants to be.

FO probably likes the fact he's professional, the players like him and he says nothing controversial. The only thing I don't like about him is it seems like our players are mental midgets and don't come to compete every night and I kind of blame Robin for that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2015 -> 04:19 AM)
Damn. He probably has something wrong with his arm/shoulder. That's how it usually works when guys like Sale start to struggle, right?

He was throwing 96mph again in the first inning, so I would highly doubt he's injured. Just bad mechanics this year and the very puzzling decision to not have him throw as many sliders. A lot of damage done to him when he had 2 strikes on the hitter tonight.