2015-2016 NBA Thread

KC Johnsons article today suggests Gar or Px or Hoiberg getting waxed probably isn't going to happen. They now believe they kept the roster, the championship roster, intact one year too long. KC thinks the change will be Randy Brown going back into the front office, he says the players think he's Gar's spy. He also suggests a younger roster next year.

Edited by Dick Allen

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 10, 2016 -> 02:18 PM)
KC Johnsons article today suggests Gar or Px or Hoiberg getting waxed probably isn't going to happen. They now believe they kept the roster, the championship roster, intact one year too long. KC thinks the change will be Randy Brown going back into the front office, he says the players think he's Gar's spy. He also suggests a younger roster next year.

that comment, a spy... is the most silliest thing i have always heard. this is a sport team and there are spies, this is not like the cold war or lives and death are at risk.

well i am glad about the roster getting younger, but i would really love gar to go packing.

DA, thanks for updating this.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 10, 2016 -> 05:56 PM)
The Bulls will be officially eliminated from the postseason in about an hour and a half. Pacers lead the Nets by 33.

Done, They can all make their offseason plans

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 10, 2016 -> 08:31 PM)
Probably one of the few Bulls fans out there rooting for GS to break that record. Happy it will probably happen.

They will have earned it. They were one of the more disrespected champions in quite some time last offseason.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 10, 2016 -> 08:44 PM)
They will have earned it. They were one of the more disrespected champions in quite some time last offseason.

Because the true dynasty, LeBron's Cavs, were robbed by injury.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 10, 2016 -> 08:44 PM)

Congrats, I know how much this means to you. You always told us that that the Knicks , Heat , Cavs, Warriors were going to do this.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 02:58 PM)
Again it's Cowley so take it with a grain of salt, but he mentions again the undermining of Thibs saying there are several sources including players saying it's true, as the beginning of the Bulls falling apart. Says Gar/Pax blamed the injuries on Thibs minutes.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/indiana...e-gets-started/

thanks for this.

my problem with crowley and this article, most of the fans suspected this already. \

isn't this a form of beating a dead horse????

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 06:58 AM)
Again it's Cowley so take it with a grain of salt, but he mentions again the undermining of Thibs saying there are several sources including players saying it's true, as the beginning of the Bulls falling apart. Says Gar/Pax blamed the injuries on Thibs minutes.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/indiana...e-gets-started/

Even the Trib is starting to report some smoke behind Gar / Pax and some seperation between the two. While KC eventually reported he expects nothing to change, given that you are even seeing reports like that coming from the Trib tells me that there is a real posibility (should be a real conclusion) that Gar will be out. The messaging essentially says, look, Gar won out and convinced people, but Pax hasn't lost it, look at what he thought should have happened.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
Even the Trib is starting to report some smoke behind Gar / Pax and some seperation between the two. While KC eventually reported he expects nothing to change, given that you are even seeing reports like that coming from the Trib tells me that there is a real posibility (should be a real conclusion) that Gar will be out. The messaging essentially says, look, Gar won out and convinced people, but Pax hasn't lost it, look at what he thought should have happened.

this comment is soooo freaking damning.

It was in training camp 2014 that the front office told several core players like Rose and Joakim Noah that it was OK to tune Thibodeau out. That was verified by several sources, including current players.

Gar/Pax sold the players on the idea that Thibodeau’s perceived heavy workload was leading to injury problems.

by default, both of these guys should be fired. undermining the coach, undermining the team.

how can the owners allow this to happen..... talking about incompetence.... try incompetence of the owners... geeze to ballclubs run by a dysfunctional group of owners.

how have they manage to make money..

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 11, 2016 -> 05:26 PM)

thanks for the link/

what i find hard to accept is this, according to bernie, i attributed the the fault to rose and bulter.

so is this the fo or the players, or is are they both at fault.

if they at fault, why couldn't the fred and or the owners see this.

Nick Friedell ‏@NickFriedell 10m10 minutes ago

JB on if he+Rose can coexist: "Come on, man. That s*** always comes up, man when [we're] losing. I'm tired of talking about that bull****"

i found this to be extremely funny and that is as mild as i can say.

but what would this reporter expect JB to say????