NLDS: Dodgers vs. Mets

LittleHurt05

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 08:56 PM)
I love how Colon is so idolized by MLB fans nowadays. It's like they forgot he's a PED user. So much hypocrisy.

See Ortiz, David. Colon is just loved because he is fat and unathletic just like the rest of us.

Happy for Kershaw, game 5 should be good with deGrom vs Greinke.

de grom is a great comp for Carson fulmer, despite the differences in height. Similar arm action. De grom with a better change up, fulmer with a better curve. De grom clearly with better command

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 07:24 PM)
de grom is a great comp for Carson fulmer, despite the differences in height. Similar arm action. De grom with a better change up, fulmer with a better curve. De grom clearly with better command

Fulmer could only dream of growing such beautiful hair

QUOTE (Soxfan90 @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 09:26 PM)
Both the Dodgers and the Mets aren't too impressive. Cubs are going to beat whoever they play the in NLCS.

You're not impressed because they're not putting up 8000 runs because they've been facing excellent pitching.

In other news I don't understand Mattingly leaving Greinke in to bat in the bottom of the 6th.

QUOTE (Soxfan90 @ Oct 15, 2015 -> 09:26 PM)
Both the Dodgers and the Mets aren't too impressive. Cubs are going to beat whoever they play the in NLCS.

I think the Mets have a legit shot. My fear with the Dodgers has been the lack of a #3, but more importantly, their offense not clicking. Honestly, only Turner was consistent this whole year. And the way they're talking about Puig in LA now makes me think he could be had for Samardzja, much less Q.

In the end, the Dodgers lost this game and this series. If they had a legit #3, they probably win Game 3. They're not gonna put up with Friedman if he still runs things like he's in TB.