STAR WARS Everything

Steve9347

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jan 14, 2016 -> 06:09 PM)
Doesn't explain why Ren doesn't know who she is, or at least, he doesn't appear to know her whatsoever.

In the book once she takes Luke's lightsaber from he he says, "it is you". So he either recognizes her or knows of her.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 15, 2016 -> 03:34 PM)
The next 'filler' movie should be STAR WARS: LUKE TAKES AN EXTENDED VACATION and it's just him hanging out on that tiny rock island for 30 years and slowly going completely bats*** crazy.

You should check out Lonely Luke's twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/VeryLonelyLuke?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Edited by Alpha Dog

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 15, 2016 -> 03:22 PM)
Love that you guys are taking my theory I wrote seriously. I should tweet out some hot MLB gos next.

It's not that original of a theory. It was the first thing I came up with after watching it just because I don't want her to be related.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 03:57 PM)
Is that like a day later or something? I thought it was always scheduled for 2 years from now, with this years version being the ground war movie (forget the name).

7 months. I'm like you. I thought it was always slated for Dec 2017 so I'm not too upset.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 20, 2016 -> 03:57 PM)
Is that like a day later or something? I thought it was always scheduled for 2 years from now, with this years version being the ground war movie (forget the name).

It was originally set for May of 2017. Rogue One is still this December.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 05:26 PM)
It was pushed back 7 months purely because of the success of Episode 7's winter release, not because they want/need more time to "get it right".

Pirates of the Caribbean moved into May slot a big reason why.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 10:32 PM)
They're both Disney so they wanted to keep,them apart as well.

Eh, Pirates was scheduled for July and even as big as Star Wars is it wouldn't be going that strong at that point. It really is a combo of Episode VII's success in December, giving Johnson more time to get things right and probably moving Star Wars away from Guardians of the Galaxy II which was also scheduled for May of that year.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 21, 2016 -> 09:38 PM)
Eh, Pirates was scheduled for July and even as big as Star Wars is it wouldn't be going that strong at that point. It really is a combo of Episode VII's success in December, giving Johnson more time to get things right and probably moving Star Wars away from Guardians of the Galaxy II which was also scheduled for May of that year.

Though, Avatar 2 does premier 12/25.

• 4 weeks later...