2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 27, 2016 -> 09:50 PM)
LOL it's just as I predicted. Everybody says Hillary won. All the "legit" cable outlets, newspapers, etc. There's absoultely no proof of her winning. You can spin it any way you want and the media is spinning it as "well prepared Hillary" shuts up mean ol Drumpf who kept interrupting her of all things!

LOL. You ever watch a political TV show? Except for Meghan McCain's show, all they do is scream over each other. And Drumpf is seen as evil for doing this and Hillary the great shrugged it off and WON!! She is the clear cut winner.

No matter there is no proof she won. She in fact was so boring it's hard to comprehend. But she's already been deemed a modern American hero for her epic debate performance vs. the INTERRUPTOR! Give me a fricking break please.

And the pundits say how could Drumpf not attack Hillary on Emails, Benghazi, her husband's infidelities. And if he'd have done that it woulda been WE DO NOT WANT A PRESIDENT that rude! How dare he mention those things!

Round Two ... more of the same, then Round Three the heavy knockout punch. The media will beat Drumpf into submission with the KO after debate three. And in reality ... the debates will all be boring ties.

VOTE JESSE VENTURA!

I'm surprised you don't have cancer yet. Maybe you need to spend a week in the back country doing some camping.

Trump had an opportunity to go where no republican has gone before with the racial question.

He chickened out and kept repeating law and order and providing no hope to minority voters.

You want to know why a majority of minorities don't vote f***ing republican? Look no further than that bulls*** ass answer.

In fact, Hillary looked lethargic through most of the first hour I watched the debate. However, during that segment, her demeanor changed. She showed passion and fire about the police shenanigans that have been going on in this country. I'm not saying she won me over, but at least she gave a better answer on a topic that effects a lot of people.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 08:47 PM)
Trump had an opportunity to go where no republican has gone before with the racial question.

He chickened out and kept repeating law and order and providing no hope to minority voters.

He also gave a specific policy proposal to implement a program that was infamous for targeting blacks and Latinos.

That'll fix racial tension and community-police relations!

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 03:47 PM)

You want to know why a majority of minorities don't vote f***ing republican? Look no further than that bulls*** ass answer.

In fact, Hillary looked lethargic through most of the first hour I watched the debate. However, during that segment, her demeanor changed. She showed passion and fire about the police shenanigans that have been going on in this country. I'm not saying she won me over, but at least she gave a better answer on a topic that effects a lot of people.

Trump was hitting her on trade, and even though almost everything he says about trade is gibberish (he doesn't actually know s*** about macroeconomics), it gets traction with people who really don't understand it that well either. So she is in this awkward position, she really can't explain why she did a 180 on the TPP, and Trump puts her in this position where she has to denounce NAFTA, but she really can't because her husband signed it and the hype against it is really overrated anyway.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 02:52 PM)
He also gave a specific policy proposal to implement a program that was infamous for targeting blacks and Latinos.

That'll fix racial tension and community-police relations!

My favorite part was when he went on that random stream about opening a country club in Palm Springs and actually allowed minorities to be there. What a guy!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 03:56 PM)
My favorite part was when he went on that random stream about opening a country club in Palm Springs and actually allowed minorities to be there. What a guy!

"I don't discriminate in my hiring practices!"

It's illegal not to do this. Like when he tried to defend being called out for mocking the disabled NYT reporter saying his buildings are built with accommodations for the handicapped. Uh, yeah you did, because you are required to do so.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 07:56 PM)

It reminded me of the Chris Rock bit about people who brag about feeding their kids.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO, YOU DUMB MOFO

Anyone who has ever been bullied or gone through emotional abuse in a relationship must have had a hard time watching Trump in the debate. Constant yelling, talking over and interrupting, flat out lying, denial, blame shifting, and fear mongering. Too many triggers to feel comfortable watching that mess.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 02:47 PM)

Not to mention arguing about race relations with the moderator, who also happens to be African-American. Yeah.....

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 10:53 AM)
Here's a summary of the real post debate polls on who won.

CtcFSZvWcAAgDhk.jpg

Add another one, plus a Reuters pre debate poll with Clinton up six.

CtdXOMmWYAETZZd.jpg

Oh and even breitbarts scientific poll found a Clinton win

https://mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...787272291590144

And fox news execs have to remind their hosts that b online polls are illegitimate garbage

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankLuntz/statu...191757601964032

Plus a breakdown of how much each candidate spoke

https://mobile.twitter.com/bpolitics/status...1888896/photo/1

CtdVMcjXEAALm6-.jpg

Edited by StrangeSox