• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Tony @ Sep 1, 2016 -> 10:01 AM)
Yeah that was really good.

Also, funny to see how the kids are already growing. You could hear the difference in Dustin's voice.

They(the duffer bros) specifically talked about Dustins voice dropping as a reason they want to jump forward a year

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 1, 2016 -> 11:02 AM)
Mr. Robot:

what a mind f*** that episode was. I don't know what's what anymore.

Yes. That was a great pull together of the season to this point. I am amazed that this series has kept at the level it has, even after the big reveal of last season.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 2, 2016 -> 09:10 AM)
The previews for this look legit.

The upcoming Fall programming is just gonna be awesome. Westworld, Luke Cage, Walking Dead all coming in October, and I am sure there is something else i am missing

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 2, 2016 -> 09:13 AM)
The upcoming Fall programming is just gonna be awesome. Westworld, Luke Cage, Walking Dead all coming in October, and I am sure there is something else i am missing

Walking Dead? Ha

And you forgot The Flash. Dope.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 2, 2016 -> 09:20 AM)
Walking Dead? Ha

And you forgot The Flash. Dope.

Im too far down the rabbit hole with Walking Dead to stop now. Im just hoping Kevin Smith doesnt curse the Flash this season

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 09:05 AM)
I've been watching the 3 part series on Jonbenet Ramsey. It's pretty well done. I was 11 years old when that happened and I remember it but forgot many of the details.

I saw the A&E special and the Dateline last weekend. I think the mom did it for some reason. Whether the dad knew and has kept it quiet, no clue, but I'm pretty convinced Patsy did it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 11:45 AM)
I saw the A&E special and the Dateline last weekend. I think the mom did it for some reason. Whether the dad knew and has kept it quiet, no clue, but I'm pretty convinced Patsy did it.

Yeah I feel the same way. The brother is so weird though. I think he's doing another Dr. Phil interview soon.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 01:48 PM)
See I watched on of those where it was pretty clear someone else entered the house. The ransom note was weird though

Maybe I missed that part but how was it clear to you? I saw that the grate could be lifted and window opened from outside.

I think Patsy tried putting her in the suitcase but wasn't strong enough to push it out the window.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 02:40 PM)
A buddy told me to check out Black Mirror on Netflix. ANyone?

It seems to be one of those love it or hate it shows. I only saw the first 4 episodes or so. Seems to be a Twilight Zone type of show with more of a technological edge to it.

I will admit...the first episode was pretty damn interesting/entertaining ....it sucked me in to about episode 4 or 5 and I was done.

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 16, 2016 -> 12:10 AM)
It seems to be one of those love it or hate it shows. I only saw the first 4 episodes or so. Seems to be a Twilight Zone type of show with more of a technological edge to it.

I will admit...the first episode was pretty damn interesting/entertaining ....it sucked me in to about episode 4 or 5 and I was done.

I'll try it. The first 2 seasons ar eonly 3 eps each but the new one coming on Netflix is like 12.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 02:40 PM)
A buddy told me to check out Black Mirror on Netflix. ANyone?

It is very weird but it tackles some interesting and or messed up futurish type situations.

Each episode is independent from the others. Anthology series I believe thats called.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Sep 16, 2016 -> 08:29 AM)
It's a series of "What if" sci-fi stories. Kinda Twilight Zone-ish.

I'd say 5 out of the 7 episodes are good.

Spot on.

Each episode is based on technology, hence black mirror (i.e., screen, monitor).

Anyone else watching Atlanta? Loving it so far.

Also binge watched One Mississippi on Amazon Prime. Pretty solid.

Edited by BigSqwert