Bullard - git'up

Goldman - strength/speed

Offense:

Whitehair

Jeffery

White

Long

Sitton

Players we have to hope for - Runningbacks. One of HOward/Carey/Langford.

Watching David Johnson right now (mid round pick), he has so much more explosion than any of what we have. Need to hit better on those picks.3 straight years with a runningback pick and none has anything special to them.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Sep 12, 2016 -> 01:12 PM)
Fox knows personnel way more than Lovie and hires a better staff though. Fox can evaluate talent and Lovie is really bad at it.

This. Even though their in-game adjustments are probably equally conservative if not sometimes frustrating, Fox is a much better talent evaluator at both staff and player levels.

This season really feels like year one for Fox. I am not trying to make an excuses for them and please do not feel as though I am. The org was such a complete and utter mess that it was beyond bad when Fox and Pace came on board. Its like they almost needed a full year just to get on par with a typical full rebuild.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Sep 13, 2016 -> 09:38 AM)
Ha, just came here to post this. That was amazing.

The call was pretty funny but here is one shining example of why I feel this country is doomed. My issue is during an interview posted on Deadspin he says his father (who was at the game with him) didn't know he was going to run onto the field but and after gathering him from security his father said he was actually PROUD of his son.

\

Sir....you should just be lucky a player didn't rearrange his teeth. Thanks for raising yet another self-important, self-indulgent, self-absorbed little prick

Edited by juddling

boo hoo he ran on the field back in my day i would have been working and wouldn't have even been at the game! Nobody ever ran on the field when I grew up, we all wore suits and said hello gentleman, enjoying the sporting game? Yes sir!

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 14, 2016 -> 03:45 PM)
boo hoo he ran on the field back in my day i would have been working and wouldn't have even been at the game! Nobody ever ran on the field when I grew up, we all wore suits and said hello gentleman, enjoying the sporting game? Yes sir!

:lol:

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 05:12 PM)
So Jeff Fisher is expected to get a 3 year extension from the Rams. How the f*** is that guy still employed let alone getting a 3 year extension?

lol especially after that game in San Francisco. My god...