4/8 game thread WHITE SOX HOME OPENER vs Cleveland

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 11:12 AM)
own my own business :D. Got my deputy coming in to take over. Took me a long ass time to get to the point where I could afford to take somewhat of a step back once and awhile. Been at it for 5 years now.

What kind of business? If you don't mind me asking?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 02:13 PM)
What kind of business? If you don't mind me asking?

Computer business. I did IT for years after college and got tired of responding to execs that had no idea what IT did and why it was important and why if you want your IT on point you have to pay for it. Most IT departments are under staffed, under paid and over worked.

Started my own shop about 5 years ago. First year was awful, second year was OK, third year things really took off and haven't looked back since. If you get a chance to start your own business after working in your field do it. Have to be self motivated but being your own boss FTW.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 06:26 PM)
Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 41m41 minutes ago

#WhiteSox for 4/8: Eaton 9, Rollins 6, Abreu 3, Frazier 5, Cabrera 7, Garcia DH, Lawrie 4, Avila 2, Jackson 8. Danks 1.

Why not Melky No. 2? He's got no power and if he has to play, the 2 hole seems perfect as he proved yesterday. I'd rather have Rollins ninth.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 01:59 PM)
Why not Melky No. 2? He's got no power and if he has to play, the 2 hole seems perfect as he proved yesterday. I'd rather have Rollins ninth.

Because Melky is the best LHB the Sox have to slot into the middle of the order to break up the RH bats. Rollins in the 2 hole brings more speed to the top of the order.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 8, 2016 -> 02:20 PM)
Tarp still on field it's absolutely miserable here. On the other sidr, I'm not sure I've seen so many people at the park. It's mobbed here.

everyone wants those snow hats