5/11 - White Sox @ Rangers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ May 11, 2016 -> 02:50 PM)
I honestly hope we see this Texas squad in October. Sale,Q, and a hopefully better Rodon will sweep these guys

Yah, about that .....

They'll have Yu Darvish, Sin-shoo-Choo, Hamilton, Gallo .... prospects to trade .... so probably a better bullpen ...

I want nothing to do with Texas.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:04 PM)
Yah, about that .....

They'll have Yu Darvish, Sin-shoo-Choo, Hamilton, Gallo .... prospects to trade .... so probably a better bullpen ...

Don't think those two belong with the others.

For as much handwringing as is happening over Latos, I'd feel much worse as a Rangers fan if Chris Sale had just given up 5 runs (worse for them actually as our offense is not elite).

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:04 PM)
Yah, about that .....

We have no idea how effective Darvish will be after all that time off. And Hamilton sucks.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:05 PM)
We have no idea how effective Darvish will be after all that time off. And Hamilton sucks.

The guy had 277 strikeouts ...........

Do you know how many that is. Sale had what last year? IF Sale were ever to get hurt I don't think we'd discount it.

And Hamilton might be nothing anymore, but it's not like he's dead. Gallo is still a top prospect that can mash at any given time.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ May 11, 2016 -> 03:08 PM)
The guy had 277 strikeouts ...........

Do you know how many that is. Sale had what last year? IF Sale were ever to get hurt I don't think we'd discount it.

And Hamilton might be nothing anymore, but it's not like he's dead. Gallo is still a top prospect that can mash at any given time.

Gallo is more likely to K than make contact.