AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

We get five hits but we win. Finally. This actually was our winning formula earlier in the year. It's unhealthy to just get five hits, of course, but it was enough. Actually our only hope of having a productive bullpen now appears to be what happened tonight. Nate has to suck it up and emerge as a consistent four out guy late in games we happen to lead. And Robertson has to get the save. The other relievers, it'd be nice if they could suck it up and get an out if Robin calls on them.

Frankly tonight's game feels like one of those 60 you are going to win in a season no matter what. I'll take it though. That line smash to end the game ties the game if Melky doesn't get a proper read on it. Thanks, Melky.

Now ... gulp, the Royals come to town with a 7-game losing streak. Let the craziness begin. If we actually had some brass balls, we'd sweep them and suddenly have a 4-game win streak and they'd have a 10-game losing streak.

However ... those that know me KNOW my prediction is KC 3 games, Chicago no games. That actually 'might' get Robin fired after Hahn's statements today.

GO SOX! It seems like I hate them but my 100 dollar mlb.com subscription says otherwise.

QUOTE (Special K @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:34 PM)
I hate to do this to everyone, but if we take 2 of 3 from KC, we're back in business.

Stop.. It's the AL central were talking about.

But seriously, kick those choochy Royals while their down. Enough of this losing vs the AL Central crap. Man up!

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 09:29 AM)
Yeah Gonzalez has been earning his spot, hasn't he? One bright spot...

Yeah he definitely has. He had a bit of a rough going in his first start but since has put a 2.83 ERA with a 1.200 WHIP. Can't expect anything more out of a guy that we picked up for a song.