2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 05:09 PM)
So there is some LMA trade rumors floating around. Some ESPN analyst said that the 'experiment isn't working out' in San Antonio.

Anyone believe this? Is LMA's Defense around the rim the problem?

Whoever said that should be told they put up the 7th best record in NBA history last year.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 11:26 AM)
I'd be interested to go to one and see what it's like (I probably won't go actually but in theory!)

I can't imagine tickets will be more than $6. I will be happy to take my daughter there in a few years.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 05:42 PM)
Whoever said that should be told they put up the 7th best record in NBA history last year.

We are going to start to learn a lot about who the Spurs really are now with Duncan retired, and Ginobli nearing the end.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
We are going to start to learn a lot about who the Spurs really are now with Duncan retired, and Ginobli nearing the end.

We will learn that they are one of the best run organizations in all of sports and will continue to be great. We already know that though.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 09:09 AM)
No, i dont remember this

They were high school teammates so there were constant cheerleading articles using flattering remarks from Leonard acting as if Snell could have same propulsion to star, but he never made it to competent bench player.