Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals per Rosenthal

DirtySox

QUOTE (kwill @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 06:24 PM)
How would you guys feel about a package that had De Leon and Bellinger back with no Urius? I would actually prefer that over Robles and Giolito. Especially since the Dodgers could throw in depth sweeteners at the lower levels. I am know most think the Dodgers are done with SP but I think De Leon gets moved this offseason.

If we got one of them back for Frazier maybe.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 06:51 PM)
I know. I want to be wrong. I just dont think I will be. Doesnt seem like there's much movement on any of our other players besides Sale.

There hasn't been any movement because the Sox don't intend to sell. Robertson is the only guy that might be moved. The FO is gonna try to patch the holes by dumpster diving and low profile FA signings. It is the only thing they know how to do.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 07:42 PM)
There hasn't been any movement because the Sox don't intend to sell. Robertson is the only guy that might be moved. The FO is gonna try to patch the holes by dumpster diving and low profile FA signings. It is the only thing they know how to do.

There hasn't been any movement because it's day one of the Winter Meetings. Almost no major trades have happened so far this offseason, for any organization. Probably the Segura one has been the biggest til now. Read Hahn's quotes from today. It's pretty clear the intention is to rebuild.

Edited by Ro Da Don

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 06:41 PM)
Josh Nelson of SSS is really salty right now about Hahn's comment being in a rebuild because Hahn won't come out and flat say that we're rebuilding

Unfollowed him not long after the Twins signed Castro, fairly certain I won't regret it, dude has some weird ass hangups and opinions.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 41s41 seconds ago

Sources: Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals. Robles, Giolito would go to #WhiteSox. Teams haggling over final pieces in deal.

Oh snap.

Edited by DirtySox

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 09:18 PM)
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 41s41 seconds ago

Sources: Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals. Robles, Giolito would go to #WhiteSox. Teams haggling over final pieces in deal.

Oh snap.

Now let's have Boston and Houston jump in. Go Hahn go.