Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

I’ll be honest I’m not scared of Philly.they crawled to both wins the last couples of weeks,almost blowing those wins.i think I’d rather face them than a Minny defense 3 times.

Edited by TheTruth05

17 hours ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Both Vikings and Seahawks defense are clicking at the right time and could be scary to go against in the playoffs. But Seattle would the team I’d rather face.

Minnesota is 4-4 in their last 8 games. Not sure I’d consider that clicking. Plus, I would nevet bet on Cousins yet alone in the cold in a big game against a great defense.

I, too, however would rather play Seattle.

12 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Minnesota is 4-4 in their last 8 games. Not sure I’d consider that clicking. Plus, I would nevet bet on Cousins yet alone in the cold in a big game against a great defense.

I, too, however would rather play Seattle.

Their defense allowed a TOTAL of 420 yards and gotten 12 sacks the last 2 games.

They have talents on both sides of the ball and may just need to string together a few wins to become dangerous again.

I’m surprised how many people (counting Twitter as well) would rather face Seattle. Wilson is a Rodgers-esq QB, Seattle’s defense has been pretty good all year and Wilson has won so many big games before that Seattle is actually the most frightening to me as possible WC opponents.I’m glad they are basically locked in to play the Cowboys instead of us.

Edited by TheTruth05

1 hour ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Their defense allowed a TOTAL of 420 yards and gotten 12 sacks the last 2 games.

They have talents on both sides of the ball and may just need to string together a few wins to become dangerous again.

I agree with all of that. I know how good they are. That’s why I said I’d rather play SEA. Still, beating average and bad teams & losing to good ones over the last 8 games isn’t anything spectacular.

47 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I’m surprised how many people (counting Twitter as well) would rather face Seattle. Wilson is a Rodgers-esq QB, Seattle’s defense has been pretty good all year and Wilson has won so many big games before that Seattle is actually the most frightening to me as possible WC opponents.I’m glad they are basically locked in to play the Cowboys instead of us.

And then after they beat Dallas, they can knock off NO and give the Bears a home NFC Championship game. :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Say Parkey has another one of those games......are you looking at other kickers going into the playoffs or are you just stuck with what you have?  It's gonna mean something soon and I am freaking out about him

Can you add a player to the 53 man during the playoffs? Are those transactions allowed?

2 minutes ago, ptatc said:

No use showing the other teams your 2 point plays in a meaningless game.

By "against Minny" I meant against Minny if they make the playoffs and the bears play them again next week, which is possible. They're the only defense in the NFC anywhere close to the quality of the Bears on the teams making the playoffs. I'd only go for 2 against them if I had to.