NCsoxfan

Joc Pederson: πŸ’€πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ’€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Rick Hahn is a shitty GM and is terrible at his job.Β  He really needs to shut up and stop making excuses for everything that he has a hand in messing up.Β  It's that simple at this point.Β  "Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen."Β  Go away Hahn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

So you think Hahn is making it up then?

Probably not, but I don’t think he’s talking about Pederson. Makes more sense he is talking about a different player that actually got moved.Β 

4 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Sorry, I don’t follow here.

Without Manny, there was no need for Joc to beef up the roster for a two year shot in the arm.Β 

Now that he is available, Hahn needs to hire Robert Mueller to find out who in the White Sox front office is leaking trades.Β 

Listened to the podcast. So sick of the excuses. For someone that says everything is so binary, he sure likes to make it sound like not getting something done wasn’t completely their fault.

8 minutes ago, fathom said:

Listened to the podcast. So sick of the excuses. For someone that says everything is so binary, he sure likes to make it sound like not getting something done wasn’t completely their fault.

Are you referring to theΒ Machado stuff or the Joc stuff?

6 hours ago, sox71 said:

Are we happy that the trade for Joc did not happen?

I'm not happy, but I'm not upset that it fell through. We heard rumors about Laz Rivera being included we heard another rumor about Rutherford being included. This team isn't going anywhere in 2019, and Joc Pederson won't put us over the top for 2020 either. No big deal after you lose out on Machado/Harper and then Dunning gets TJS. The timeline is going the wrong direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hahn with SOS excuses in podcast. Never is his fault, when crap goes south

I don’t buy any of the BS regarding more interested teams because the rumor was spilled out on Twitter. Β Joc is still a Dodger and has not been traded. Β More than likely, Hahn fucked up the trade or dropped out of the trade once he whiffed on Machado.

• Love 1

IIRC the rumor got floated like a day or two beforeΒ dodgerfest (or whatever their equivalent of soxfest is) and Joc had a prominent PR role in it. While we are all uneducatedly speculating as to what might have happened -Β Seems plausible to me the dodgers said β€œwait a week to let anyone know,” then they saw the likes of WSD, Richard roeper and Peggy kuszinskis son for crying out loud tweet about this. They got pissed and backed out

Edited by daa84

I'm glad they didn't trade for Peterson.

Rick Hahn is ramping up the excuses at an even higher level than usual....I hope this means that there is some pressure on him.Β