3/28 GT - Sox @ Royals (3:15pm CST)

As if I needed another reason to not watch White Sox baseball this year, I just noticed that it looks like NBCsports' non-HD broadcast on comcast is the shitty 4:3 where they cut off part of the picture. Having a good chunk of the info box cut off is doing nothing to make me less annoyed with this team even if it has nothing to do with them.

1 minute ago, GenericUserName said:

As if I needed another reason to not watch White Sox baseball this year, I just noticed that it looks like NBCsports' non-HD broadcast on comcast is the shitty 4:3 where they cut off part of the picture. Having a good chunk of the info box cut off is doing nothing to make me less annoyed with this team even if it has nothing to do with them.

That sounds like a you problem

Man, if we're not going to contend this year, I'd much rather the pitching suck than the hitting. Probably will turn out that way, but I can't watch a whole season of a team struggling to score two runs in a given day. This is boring already.

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

The poster wasn't the "real" rex.. 

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Lol the announcer. The poster was from Alabama. Big Barons fan. Good dude.

Well that solves one mystery...but why does everyone hate the Royals announcer?

Edited by Chicago White Sox

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Lol, I love posts like this. We are 5 innings into the season and we’ve got people bored already. 

I ask again....WHAT DID PEOPLE EXPECT THIS TEAM TO LOOK LIKE?!?!?? Everyone, including this Front Office, has basically told you they are going to suck. Guys will hit, but this is what 2019 is going to look like for a good number of games. 

Don’t like it? Find another hobby. The good news there is like 9000 hobbies that exist that are more fun than White Sox baseball, you shouldn’t have trouble finding something to pass the time. 

I'm sure the Sox don't want their fan base finding another hobby. I'll let them slide this year, but we need to see major improvement next year. 

• bmags unpinned this topic