Sox and Mariners Game #2

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He overthinks things far too much. Between that, his spin rate and his inability to repeat his delivery, it’s why he’s not a major leaguer at this time.

I'd like to see his spin rate data this year because I think there is a distinct possibility it is up significantly. His fastball looks much more lively. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'd like to see his spin rate data this year because I think there is a distinct possibility it is up significantly. His fastball looks much more lively. 

Was up by about 70rpm in his first start

12 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Hey I can be critical too. Look ! Sox suck Giolito sucks, The Sox can never come back this game but I choose not to. It's still early in the game and I still have hope for Giolito and the Sox. SO sue me for enjoying baseball and my favorite team.

If I recall, you jumped on me first for stating what was obvious to everyone but you.

3 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

If I recall, you jumped on me first for stating what was obvious to everyone but you.

You did it after his 1st walk maybe 2nd I don't remember and at that point he hadn't yet given up a hit. SO what exactly was supposed to be obvious to me that was obvious to you and everyone else that you are now speaking for ?

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You did it after his 1st walk maybe 2nd I don't remember and at that point he hadn't yet given up a hit. SO what exactly was supposed to be obvious to me that was obvious to you and everyone else that you are now speaking for ?

That he wasn’t repeating his delivery and falling off to the side.  Are you even trying to keep up?  Man, you are a waste of breath.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic