Sox vs. Tigers. 9/11 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I‘d prefer it if game threads were just a fun hangout instead, but maybe that’s just me 🙃

To each their own, but this is a fun hangout imo. When my friends and I hang out to watch a game we definitely b**** and hot take a lot (though we are not nearly as melodramatic as it can get here sometimes but echo chamber will do that).

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I still do not ever feel confident with Marshall.  He just doesn't really have put away stuff consistently.

He was throwing an absolutely nasty change-up earlier in the year. It's kind of disappeared since. I've seen it on occasion since, but it's inconsistent. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Just stop

I'm not even saying the comparison is valid, it's just that Young got worse after that point. 

If you actually go look at his page, his early years are promising then he gets worse instead of better. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

I believe Carlos Lee hit that grand slam at our park, not Wrigley

Correct

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I don't talk about other people I post what I feel in the moment.  Somehow my "MT ELOY" post, as I had obviously turned the game back on was lost in the dunking.  Anyways, back to shit I care about like Sox baseball not Internet dopamine hits or apologizing for saying dumb shit on a fucking game thread on a fucking sports forum in fucking 2020.

One more "fucking" and I think you're there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

9/11 was brutal , shocking day as  those of you old enough to remember it know. A friend of mine lost the wife..

I feel so old when my son’s homework assignment was to ask someone what it was like all the way back then. I also got to point out I didn’t have a cell phone in 2001 and he acted like I was a dinosaur.