Sign in to follow this  
TitoMB345

Martyl Reinsdorf, spouse of Chicago Bulls and White Sox chairman Jerry Reinsdorf, has passed away

Very sad RIP

• Love 1

RIP - Very sorry for Jerry and all their family and friends on their loss.  

• Love 1

RIP.Sounds like it was not unexpected. Reading some articles, she seems like she was a really good person.

• Love 1

I extend condolences to the family. 

• Love 1

Very difficult time.  Prayers for peace, serenity and fond memories for family and friends.

• Like 1

I still don't know how a man can deal with the loss of his wife, no matter the age or circumstances. That has to leave a huge void when you've been with someone that long. RIP and prayers up to JR and his family. 

• Like 1

Condolences from my family and friends to Jerry, his children and their families.  We are life long White Sox fans who are still grateful to Jerry for keeping the White Sox in Chicago and restoring the credibility of the franchise.  I did not realize that Martyl was a jewelry designer that designed the White Sox 2005 World Series ring and likely others given to players over the years.  I never met her but I am sure she was a great person and that her loss will be deeply felt.

• Like 1

My sympathy, condolences and prayers to the entire Reinsdorf family and friends who this painful passing affects.

• Like 1