08/18 Game Thread: Oakland Athletics at Sox 7:10 NBCSN

Buehrle>Wood

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I love Len is well. His voice was weird to get used to at the start (Kermit the front like), but he is great. I really hope Jason and Steve stay for a while so he doesn’t bail radio like Stone did when he signed for a year. I do like Connor better than Andy Mazur, who took over under terrible circumstances (Farmer’s death and announcing off a screen, which TV is still doing a year later). 

Speaking of things I love, I saw the graphic at the bar the Sox lead either MLB or the AL in HRs (71) since June 30.

One more thing I love, $2.50 pints of Pff Color Apex Predator on special watching White Sox baseball at the bar.

40769-B9-C-21-DB-43-F3-AE37-00-ADDAAFC56

I don't think I am alone in saying you are making me thirsty, :cheers

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

that's a play TA has to actually field off to the side and he tries to go all get the hat over it, ffs.

He’s done that same play a lot lately and then backs up after he fields it. Not exactly how they teach it.

Just now, Heads22 said:

Maybe he's facing a bit of dead arm after a short season last year. I honestly think that guys just randomly being off this year probably has a bit to do with last year being all fucky.

He just doesn't have it tonight. Velocity has been fine, it's been the command that's giving him issues. 

I wish they would say they would be doing the jingle the next inning so I am more prepared with the mute button....however it is much worse when Jason and Steve both do it.

Please retire that bit next season....if I buy as much insurance as Phil Conners will Jeff V stop paying for it???

• Thanks 1