8/31 game thread Sox vs Pirates 7:10 first pitch

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, wegner said:

How many times do some of these people win Soxmath??

I don't know, but I watch on a smart TV running on wi-fi, and by the time I see the question come up, there have been correct answers over a minute old. I tried watching on my phone running on data instead of wi-fi and that wasn't any better. I guess you have to have traditional cable to get the questions earlier.

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I don't know, but I watch on a smart TV running on wi-fi, and by the time I see the question come up, there have been correct answers over a minute old. I tried watching on my phone running on data instead of wi-fi and that wasn't any better. I guess you have to have traditional cable to get the questions earlier.

Do they tweet the questions or do you tweet at them with the hashtag? Cause if it's in a tweet, they can just get notified whenever the account tweets the question out. 

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Good to see Lucas throwing the slider more after facing all those lefties to start the game. 

I think that's what's turned the season around for him.  Felt like way over reliant on the changeup to start the year.  Now the slider has become a wipe out pitch.  

Still need to see much better command from his fastball, I feel that will be key when facing those slugging lineups in the playoffs. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Do they tweet the questions or do you tweet at them with the hashtag? Cause if it's in a tweet, they can just get notified whenever the account tweets the question out. 

They show the question on screen and you tweet the answer with the hashtag. They don't put the question out on Twitter. I need to remember to try next time I go to my grandparents house. They have old school cable.

I see Abreu is continuing his August blitz. No offense but the Abreu haters always get shown up in August. I know most of the board loves him but when will he earn the trust of ALL Sox fans including one on this board.

28 hrs for Abreu and 102 RBIs. WOW.

Also nice job Grandal. He's up to 18 homers. Very nice. Grandal if healthy will lead this team to greatness in October/November. He is not a run of the mill hitter. He's good folks.