ST GT 4/1: OAK @ SOX

all this overreacting on spring games is so hilarious. Keuchel may be toast...but how about they get out of Arizona, which any baseball fan of more than a couple years knows is where off-speed pitches don't spin. Give him 3-5 starts in April/May and then reactions can fly. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

all this overreacting on spring games is so hilarious. Keuchel may be toast...but how about they get out of Arizona, which any baseball fan of more than a couple years knows is where off-speed pitches don't spin. Give him 3-5 starts in April/May and then reactions can fly. 

It's like people forget that Adam Engel was the Desert King for so long.

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Since 2019, Yoan Moncada has the 12th highest fWAR in basbeall. You calling him just an "above average" player is just laughable. Moncada has played 40 fewer games than Devers in the time and generated .6 more WAR.

Since then he's ahead of Bregman, DJ Lamaeheiu, Manny, Yelich, Muncy, Lindor, Albies and on an on - and in fewer games than many of them.

This is the problem with you, and others who claim they're just being "honest" about Moncada. You're actually not. Being honest would be saying... I thought and am hoping he can tap into more power. I didn't see him as a sub 20 home run guy and thought for sure he was a yearly 40 doubles type player; he's got to learn to attack his pitch when he gets it with his good eye to maximize his potential. Even though he grades out as a good runner, I thought we would get some more steals out of him, at least situationally. Those are fair critcisms that don't degrade his total impact as a player and infer that he's some bust or less than expected player. Because overall, he's one of the better players in the game.

The closer we get to actual baseball, the more I love Ray Ray. He’s back!