Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CentralChamps21

GT 6/20: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

Recommended Posts

well then, lets get a couple more runs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Robert had to run 45 yards and didn't see Hernandez going for second from the get go.  Too non character.

He should know his own countrymen's style of play.

Hernandez is from the DR.

Robert looks like he suffers from back pain cause it seems like he hates bending down to field grounders in the OF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fathom said:

I’m confused as to how their power hitter can run so hard and not get hurt

Vladdy Springer and Bichette...Hernandez the XB guy.

But the point remains.

Robert still has to clean up so many fundamental issues on both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Maybe tonight they'll score an insurance run or 2 to win a game comfortably for once

Lefty on the mound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Stone has been carrying even more water than usual on broadcasts lately. How is the Sox winning 2 of 3 in NY relevant to anything right now?

To show that the Sox can play with some of the best teams in baseball. Regardless of what all of the media and fans who insist "its just reality"are shouting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Robert had to run 45 yards and didn't see Hernandez going for second from the get go.  Too non character.

He should know his own countrymen's style of play.

Hernandez is not Cuban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bringing in a lefty is a choice.....lets turn over the lineup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

Hernandez is from the DR.

Robert looks like he suffers from back pain cause it seems like he hates bending down to field grounders in the OF. 

Then that's on me, could have sworn one of the radio broadcasters said it tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Maybe tonight they'll score an insurance run or 2 to win a game comfortably for once

Didn't they just win games 13-0 and 7-0 recently?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ptatc said:

Didn't they just win games 13-0 and 7-0 recently?

no facts allowed, just blind rage 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

incoming list of Cuban players

Ummm...no.  Too tired of arguing Anderson at catcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

We're so nonchalant about getting the ball in. There's no way he should be on 2nd base. 

No sense of urgency and no accountability has been a mark of this team.  Sox should give out Five Hour Energy instead of Gatorade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ptatc said:

To show that the Sox can play with some of the best teams in baseball. Regardless of what all of the media and fans who insist "its just reality"are shouting.

The Pirates swept the Dodgers in LA a few weeks ago. I'm sure at some point this year the O's will sweep or win 3 of 4 against the Yankees in NY. Not trying to be rude or anything, but 1 series (regardless of outcome) doesn't prove anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly for the ninth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If TA keeps this going, there's no way he's not the ASG starter, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Matt Gage sounds like a Marvel Comics name...

What an awful last name 

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

If TA keeps this going, there's no way he's not the ASG starter, right?

isn't that determined by fan voting still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

If TA keeps this going, there's no way he's not the ASG starter, right?

Bogaerts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking in to say LaRussa has to try and get more innings out of his starters.....somehow.

Also Robert is starting to get a lazy approach on the bases and outfield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×