White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 5/31/07 (L)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
Well, Anderson just "won" the starter job in CF for four months, whether he won it or not.

I'll be a little surprised if he gets called up.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
Don't link to his boxscore, or keep talking about him. Remember, we've found out that he can't pitch well with you all over his jock.

You mean the inevitable Tim Bittner appearance that will occur tonight?

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
I believe it's time to end the Rally Proton Accelerator.

It's brought shame to this ballclub and needs to be terminated.

Will do.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
Seriously, Just call up BA and Sweeney and lets move on with this franchise.

They aren't goign to get better unless they play.

I couldn't agree more. God Crede looks useless. Bring up Fields while we're at it.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Sick to see some of you are actually glad Darin got hurt. Pretty classless. I'd say the time to cut that stuff out is immediately.

Just can NOT believe you guys are behaving like this. Sorry but I have to let it out. f*** you guys. You guys have no heart at all. I am definitely through with this site. No wonder many old timers do not post on here anymore. You guys should be ashamed with your behavior. Erstad is playing his heart out for your f***ing team, and all you guys have done are just bashing him day in and day out. Now that he might be seriously injured, you guys are not only enjoying this but have no CLASS at all.

You guys are f***ing CLASSLESS. Some of the Cubs fans are behaving much better than you are. You guys are a bunch of whiners. If you guys are that good, why don't you go and play some professional balls. Because you CAN'T!

I am done with this site. Admin, take me off your database. I feel embarassed being associated with these heartless kids!!!

QUOTE(fathom @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:44 PM)
Heard about that Erstad injury on the radio. I hope Erstad is ok....but shame on you KW. Joe Crede, in my opinion, is the player that we needed to move last offseason.

Agreed.

And wow, Hawk with a terrorist joke. lol.

Will losing a game where we faced 25 batters in 8 innings and gave up 1 hit finally be the final straw for Greg Walker?

Wow, wow. We're going to LOSE a f***ing 1 f***ING hitter. Un-f***ing-believable. I seriously hope Walker is given the slip tomorrow. I don't even care if it isn't his fault. Something needs to happen. Sick.

Mark Buehrle gets the L after a CG 1 hitter. f*** that.

Edited by TitoMB345

QUOTE(S720 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:45 PM)
You guys are a bunch of whiners. If you guys are that good, why don't you go and play some professional balls. Because you CAN'T!

did you really just use that line?

please tell me you didn't.

QUOTE(SnB @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:45 PM)
wtf did hawk just say?

I spun my head around when I heard 'al queda'?

He's says it the terrorists fault the Sox can't hit. Its Al Queda's fault the middle relievers won't throw a strike. The terrorists have won.