Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)
Some vicious rumors about why Vince didn't like Randy. Who knows if they're true but if they are you can't fault Vince.

yeah, if he was nailing stephanie when she was a teenager......not many men, even vince mcmahon, could get past that.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:57 PM)
Graduate of my HS, Downers Grove North, Randy Poffo was drafted by the cardinals straight out of HS. He set high school records in hitting all over the board.

He played minor-league baseball in the Cardinals', Reds' and White Sox's farm systems before turning to wrestling.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 20, 2011 -> 05:52 PM)
Some vicious rumors about why Vince didn't like Randy. Who knows if they're true but if they are you can't fault Vince.

Ha, I remember that thread about wrestling urban legends. Maybe the greatest message board thread in history.

You know what really sucks, me and my girlfriend were at Walmart last night around midnight and as we were leaving I got one of those big slim jims, but she told me to put it back and we would go to Dennys instead.. I shoulda just gotten the slim jim

QUOTE (T R U @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:15 PM)
You know what really sucks, me and my girlfriend were at Walmart last night around midnight and as we were leaving I got one of those big slim jims, but she told me to put it back and we would go to Dennys instead.. I shoulda just gotten the slim jim

You killed him. Way to go, jerk!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:21 PM)
TRU, f***ing things up once again.

Its her fault, I was literally in line with it ready to go and she was all like "Im hungry too lets just go to Dennys"

But it is crazy how that happens literally hours before the Macho Man dies

QUOTE (T R U @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:25 PM)
Its her fault, I was literally in line with it ready to go and she was all like "Im hungry too lets just go to Dennys"

But it is crazy how that happens literally hours before the Macho Man dies

Well, I think your duty is clear. You have to get rid of this chick.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:30 PM)
Well, I think your duty is clear. You have to get rid of this chick.

Its already been suggested she catches an elbow drop at some point, so I think thats a fair punishment and nice commemorative..

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
yeah, if he was nailing stephanie when she was a teenager......not many men, even vince mcmahon, could get past that.

If it happened in "The Attitude Era", Vince would have written it into the storylines.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:40 PM)
If it happened in "The Attitude Era", Vince would have written it into the storylines.

Vince pissed about that, but when Steph was pregnant he wanted an incest angle with Shane being revealed as the father............Steph told him hell no.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 20, 2011 -> 12:52 PM)

If you are talking about Stephanie McMahon, those are not true. Just urban legend.

He will be put in the HOF next year and it will feel hollow as he should of been in 5 years ago.

This f*cking sucks. All these people I watched growing up keep dieing.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:59 PM)
If you are talking about Stephanie McMahon, those are not true. Just urban legend.

He will be put in the HOF next year and it will feel hollow as he should of been in 5 years ago.

This f*cking sucks. All these people I watched growing up keep dieing.

I was hoping it wouldn't be but I never knew for sure either way. Even though I don't follow too much of the current stuff, I still love to read about the backstage/urban legend aspect of the business so I'm always intrigued by stuff like that.

QUOTE (T R U @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:33 PM)
Its already been suggested she catches an elbow drop at some point, so I think thats a fair punishment and nice commemorative..

i believe in this case you can substitute your elbow for another appendage

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:54 PM)
Vince pissed about that, but when Steph was pregnant he wanted an incest angle with Shane being revealed as the father............Steph told him hell no.

He pitched himself as the father first (Steph mentions it on the McMahons DVD) then offered Shane as a "more acceptable" option. He also wanted to have her wedding to HHH on a PPV. (That seems very tame by comparison)

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 20, 2011 -> 05:46 PM)
I remember this angle like it was yesterday.

Ugh, one of the main things I miss about wrestling is there arent "characters" anymore.. most people these days just go by their name

Plus seeing a non fat, bald, drunk Jake Roberts is awesome.. dude was the s*** back in the day