2012 White Sox Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 28, 2012 -> 03:45 PM)
Si. I think I'll try restarting computer in a little bit.

Personally, I use Internet Download Manager to grab flash videos. It costs money, but you can always grab the trial for like 15 days or something.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 28, 2012 -> 02:58 PM)
That Cardinals/Dodgers week looks scary:

Garcia/Peavy

Wainwright/Floyd

Lynn/Sale

Kershaw/Humber

Billingsley/Danks

That is if Danks is back on June 5.

Hopefully the Sox go 9-3 before then, so that week isn't as important to go .500.

With the surplus of pitches Sale had today anyway they can push his start back a day so we can get Kershaw/Sale??? I'm just being greedy lol

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 28, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
With the surplus of pitches Sale had today anyway they can push his start back a day so we can get Kershaw/Sale??? I'm just being greedy lol

Oh man, that'd be an incredible matchup.

QUOTE (forrestg @ May 28, 2012 -> 06:58 PM)
O hudson is on the all star ballot in the nl. I voted for him. i doubt if he wins but what would the rule be as far as being the #1 vote getter for second base in the nl but currently playing in the al. Would they allow him to play for the nl?

No.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 28, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)

You never know. I'm assuming they'll skip Humber with Thursday/Monday off days coming up. If they don't, it could be Sale vs Kershaw on June 15.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 07:17 PM)
So I've decided that Dunn is going to win the homerun race this year, PK the batting title and Sale the era crown. Agreed? Ok good.

And we'll call it a Triple Crown. Nobody else will, but f***'em!

QUOTE (forrestg @ May 28, 2012 -> 11:58 AM)
O hudson is on the all star ballot in the nl. I voted for him. i doubt if he wins but what would the rule be as far as being the #1 vote getter for second base in the nl but currently playing in the al. Would they allow him to play for the nl?

Why would you vote for him?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 29, 2012 -> 07:42 AM)
ESPN ELIAS: Chris Sale is the youngest pitcher to strike out 15+ in a game since Mark Prior struck out 16 in 2003.

Daryl Van Schouwen ‏@CST_soxvan

Last time pitcher had 15-plus Ks within first 10 starts was Kerry Wood who tied MLB record of 20 in his 5th major league start in '98.

Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales

last time opposing starters 23 or younger combined for 25 strikeouts was 7/31/1901 - Cubs' Tom Hughes (15) and CIN Noodles Hahn 11(14 IP)