White Sox vs Tigers

Kyyle23

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
Well, this is already a loss thanks to Kyyle starting the game thread, THANKS JERK

I figured my luck wasnt any better or worse than anyone elses. Except yours, because you never make game threads

BECAUSE YER SCARED.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 10:14 AM)
I figured my luck wasnt any better or worse than anyone elses. Except yours, because you never make game threads

BECAUSE YER SCARED.

Yeah, well I still haven't lost.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 12:16 PM)
White Sox Facebook Page:

FB Noesi and the White Sox host the Tigers at U.S. Cellular Field at 7:10 CT on CSN and MLB.TV.

FB?

FB is a pretty common abbreviation for Facebook. I'm guessing they either have different wordings for Facebook and Twitter and they use these abbreviations to differentiate between them. Normally when they get C&P'd to these social networking sites, they will remove this. They merely forgot to.

Or it could stand for Fartbreath Noesi, which is really an incredibly terrible thing to say, but at least they abbreviated it.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 12:27 PM)
FB is a pretty common abbreviation for Facebook. I'm guessing they either have different wordings for Facebook and Twitter and they use these abbreviations to differentiate between them. Normally when they get C&P'd to these social networking sites, they will remove this. They merely forgot to.

Or it could stand for Fartbreath Noesi, which is really an incredibly terrible thing to say, but at least they abbreviated it.

I guess they didn't add "Hector" either

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 11:27 AM)

I'm pretty sure they meant "Fat-Butt."

QUOTE (Tmar @ Jun 9, 2014 -> 06:47 PM)
Nope, everybody in the stadium knows a slider low and away is coming and he'll strike out on 3 straight

:lol: you're f***ing crazy or trolling. The guys never faced these pitchers. He'll adjust and be fine. He also needs a better hitter behind him.