4/21- White Sox vs Indians 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 10:33 AM)
How bout that Gordon Beckham and Tyler Flowers? For as much s*** as we give them they came up big last night.

Being able to use them more as match up guys has been a huge advantage for Ventura. Having a decent bench has been a good thing.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 10:31 AM)
Who do the Royals not throw at? That entire team has teenage angst.

Yeah that schtick will get old real fast. They have already thrown at two players heads this year. That AL pennant last year is really going to their heads.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:33 AM)
How bout that Gordon Beckham and Tyler Flowers? For as much s*** as we give them they came up big last night.

I will swear years from now when I talk to my grandkids that Gordon's single to LF was a frozen rope you could hang out your laundry on, lol.

I'll be going to the game tonight. :) i'll be sitting in the upper deck, but does anyone have any idea if i'll be able to get the rib helmet? I was hoping to get one and give the helmet to my son. i'll be super bummed out if I won't have access to being able to buy the rib helmet. :(

Ok, my Sox negativity has hit an impasse, so I've decided to hit reset.

Tonight marks the first game on their quest to be the team they SHOULD be on the field, at the plate, and on the bump.

:wub:

I think this was probably the game bullseyed for Rodon's debut. Noesi probably won't go long, and Cleveland is mostly left handed. As long as the game isn't out of hand, I'm guessing he is in when Noesi gets around 100 pitches which could be the 4th or 5th inning.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 01:41 PM)
That would be nice. After watching Afredo "Pasta" Simon throw 8 innings of 1 run ball I'm convinced anyone can do it.

Is that his real nickname or just one you gave him?

Any pitcher can look like a CY Young pitcher for a start or two in their career. Didn't Noesi do 8 innings last year?

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
It would never happen but say Noesi and Danks suddenly start pitching lights out for the next two months, do you keep Rodon in the pen or send him down in that situation?

It's more realistic that Rodon and Noesi start pitching lights out, and when that happens, you send Vince McMahon out and have him fire Danks as only McMahon could fire someone.

And I'd pay to see it.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 02:50 PM)
Is that his real nickname or just one you gave him?

Any pitcher can look like a CY Young pitcher for a start or two in their career. Didn't Noesi do 8 innings last year?

Well his names Alfredo and he has a gut so I'm going with "Pasta".