6/28 at Detroit Tigers

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 28, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
Or....or...it's Don Cooper's fault.

Remember, we don't know who the hell runs the pitching staff.

The White Sox way--make sure you spin the blame around, and then land on the players.

That is the KW way!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 28, 2015 -> 03:01 PM)
I have rarely felt that JR runs an incompetent ship but right now I'm convinced of it. This team is clownshoes from JR all the way down. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hahn resign after the year.

That thought has crossed my mind. I have nothing to base it on, but if intellectually he can't stick with Kenny as his boss doing things he knows are wrong, I could see that.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 28, 2015 -> 07:56 PM)
Jeff is not an ace. Like I said only a few pitchers should stay in with a scenario like that. It doesn't matter if they don't want to be taken out, that is why we have a manager

Do you agree at least Shark is one of those guys that doesn't want to come out? Managers tend to leave in the ace of their own staffs sometimes cause they get all mad if yanked.

That said, don't you agree Shark deserved to stay in til he hit the batter? That's when he shoulda got yanked. HOWEVER, Miggy was up next. Shark deserved to face him. Then he strikes out Miggy and he looks dominant again. So what do you do?? Boom ... lefty hits it to the wall. I don't like Robin but I can see the problem today in making the call.