Cubs @ White Sox 1:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 08:21 AM)
Because someone had to make the thread
I like Abreu in the second spot. Now just put Avi in the DH spot and Thompson or Shuck in right and that's about as good as you get with the current roster.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 11:36 AM)
Here is hoping that Sale is the ace today. We need the win so as not to be the butt of Cubs celebrating and also to stay in the WC hunt

Already Cubs fans are all over Facebook talking trash. They haven't won anything since 1908 and they're talking trash. This year is like shades of '69, you know, that "Magical" year on the north side when they blew a ten game lead.

I'm expecting Sale to choke again today but I better be wrong or we'll never hear the end of it.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 10:47 AM)
Already Cubs fans are all over Facebook talking trash. They haven't won anything since 1908 and they're talking trash. This year is like shades of '69, you know, that "Magical" year on the north side when they blew a ten game lead.

I'm expecting Sale to choke again today but I better be wrong or we'll never hear the end of it.

Relax.

I feel bad for you that you can't appreciate Chris Sale.

Edited by 3GamesToLove

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 11:59 AM)
Scott Merkin ‏@scottmerkin 3m3 minutes ago Washington, DC

Saladino said when he was younger, he thought the coolest thing would be to be No. 1 on ESPN Top Plays. He hit that goal last night

Saladino and Sanchez are a joy to watch in the field, especially in the context of this current White Sox team.