2016 Democratic Thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 07:41 PM)
Can the mods please ban Greg for this Chelsea Clinton nonsense? It's some of the most pathetic trolling I've ever seen on this site.

Why would you ban somebody for a strong opinion? How the heck do you know that scenario won't happen. Quick scenario: Hillary has 8 years to get Chelsea involved. After second year, Chelsea gets diplomatic job, either in charge of health care overhaul/improvement or some foreign policy stuff. Second term Hillary steps up her involvement. The only thing Chelsea will not have is experience as an elected official; that will be difficult to pull off. So what? Trump had none. For you to dismiss this idea and want to ban me over a reasonable theory suggests extreme sensorship. How do you know what I suggest is untrue? You think she isn't a prime contender to get involved in Presidential politics when her two parents each had 8 year terms and she has a stellar record as a citizen/person?? She's a prime candidate for the future. Her lack of political experience means NOTHING (see Trump, Jesse Ventura when he got started in Minnie).

Edited by greg775

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See Bushes, Jeb.

Like her mother, her charisma and energy levels are quite low. Chelsea has a non-zero chance ofvrunning for president, but nobody's going to be clamoring for her in the Democratic Party. Her husband losing so much money for hedge fund clients by betting on the Greek financial crisis with "inside info" already almost disqualifies her from getting out of the starter's block.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 08:01 PM)
See Bushes, Jeb.

Like her mother, her charisma and energy levels are quite low. Chelsea has a non-zero chance ofvrunning for president, but nobody's going to be clamoring for her in the Democratic Party. Her husband losing so much money for hedge fund clients by betting on the Greek financial crisis with "inside info" already almost disqualifies her from getting out of the starter's block.

I don't think anything disqualifies a Clinton. Our country seems to think they have the "right" to be President, all of 'em. Other countries must be laughing at us. The Bushes ... the Clintons ... it's like we have only a couple options out there to choose from.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 01:18 PM)
I don't think anything disqualifies a Clinton. Our country seems to think they have the "right" to be President, all of 'em. Other countries must be laughing at us. The Bushes ... the Clintons ... it's like we have only a couple options out there to choose from.

You sure that's what other countries are laughing at regarding this election?

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 9, 2016 -> 07:03 PM)
But..but...but...he was a private citizen then, he wasn't running for president then..listen, he wrote that book when he was in his 50's, he was a younger man then, things have changed.....?!?!?!

It's OK to call his daughter a piece of ass.

Way to not answer the first question Hillary lol

Edit: they should just let the candidates have an opening statement. Cause that's what this answer to the first question is. I feel bad for that lady who asked the first question. Completely wasted.

Edited by chw42

lmao Trump saying that Michelle Obama isn't Hillary's friend.

Hahaha Trump going full blown nuclear war on Hillary.

Edit: can both of these candidates stop talking about tech? They don't know jack s*** about it.

Edited by chw42