6/15/2016 Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 07:10 PM)
who gives a s*** about the cy young how bout they win a damn series? Seriously, hard for me to give half a s*** about a cy young when it looks like yet another season over before July.

Oh this season was over a couple weeks ago. I'm only watching to see Anderson. This team is awful, pathetic, can't win divisional games with the exception of Minnesota, the manager is a f***ing moron on a daily basis and the organization could give a s*** about an actual direction to choose.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 06:05 PM)
Yep. He's ruining his Cy Young chances by pitching like this. It's so annoying.

Lol, why do you care so much about a stupid award when this team's record is far more important? I couldn't care less if Sale wins a Cy Young & the Sox miss the playoffs.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
Oh this season was over a couple weeks ago. I'm only watching to see Anderson. This team is awful, pathetic, can't win divisional games with the exception of Minnesota, the manager is a f***ing moron on a daily basis and the organization could give a s*** about an actual direction to choose.

QFT

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 07:14 PM)
They really need to consider trading Sale. Team isn't winning anything with him here.

I would definitely entertain it. Team is going nowhere with him so might as well load up on young talent and try to build around Rodon and Fulmer with potentially Adams.