All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
93 was ALCS.
-
Grateful for this fan page
Enjoy the game....it is going to be a madhouse. Take it all in.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
If he’s still been talking about that play, he’s not on the same page with the team, thinking about himself. I didn’t mention it at the time because I assumed the Sox knew what they were doing. But adding this weird old man to the team was such a strange choice for Getz
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
From what I know Josh Nelson lives in Bridgeport and I think Its fair to say he's against the Amtrak project in Bridegeport. Most White Sox fans don't care about the Amtrak project in Bridgeport and I think that the overwhelming amount of fans of the White Sox are in favor of the new stadium in the South Loop.
-
Grateful for this fan page
I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
He was an odd addition to the team in the first place
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Josh Nelson needs to start a seperate Bridgeport NIMBY blog because the amount of time he has devoted to the complaints of a couple local property owners is ridiculous.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Gene Honda: "Southside, Stand Up! Now throwing out the first pitch, your BUDDY, John Schriffennnnnn!"
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
If she throws a strike all fans seated in Section 158 win a car!
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
It's Hawk
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Obama and Oprah.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Thome in a Sox jersey to troll Cleveland fans
-
2026 MILB Catch-All
Rough year for the minors
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Dalton Bob
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Obama or Buehrle
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Honestly thought someone was implying Netanyahu was a white Sox fan which is a terrifying thought.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Shapiro?- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Big Tent Fandom- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
He narrated the World Series dvd- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
NO- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
You know whose justice department prosecuted him right?- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;) - ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM