Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Yeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama. Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault.
  3. Absolutely sucks seeing Martin going out there with nothing but gasoline and matches
  4. The city can make things very uncomfortable. Street repairs, traffic lights, signage, sewers, water, lighting around the stadium. I mean c;mon the city owns the city, it has to be on board.
  5. Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfire
  6. A Clunker for sure. The boys have never had a carryover effect, so get'em tonight.
  7. And why is Ishbia being grilled? If Amtrak wants to move then would the city rather that area stay vacant?
  8. Brazoban isn’t on the playoff roster.
  9. Today

  10. https://nypost.com/2026/10/07/sports/yankees-fan-booted-out-of-stadium-after-anthony-volpe-home-run-interference-controversy/ “Fire Boone.” — The Stadium crowd chanted its displeasure about manager Aaron Boone after the final out of the game. Cora already turned down the Phillies...but Yankees' job much bigger
  11. Bring it home for Alex!
  12. Tonight's game should basically be ESPN free with the Cowboys playing on Thursday Night Football.
  13. No. There's nothing they can do.
  14. Prime time. All eyes on the Sox, LFG!
  15. All the teams that won Game 1 in the wildcard and division series rounds won the series. White Sox are the only team that can mess this up.
  16. Just noticed, every team that clinched a spot to the LCS...LA, MIL, and TB did so as the visiting team. Let's break that trend.
  17. She looks like A.Daddario a bit
  18. 2/5 teams without a WS still in it Padres eliminated Cleveland with the longest standing drought
  19. Padres really have been through it so far this series. So many things going the Brewers way late.
  20. Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who? Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game. I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.
  21. It’s always good when the Yankees and Red Sox are both eliminated.
  22. Yeah but Hudson shouldn't be pitching right now, he's arm is toast, his velocity is down, and his control is a problem. I would have gone to Hagen to start an inning, I don't like Smith going in with runners on. I even posted at the beginning of Hudson's stint that I don't trust Hudson here...oh well. Hopefully Venable learns to trust only his A relievers and not the back end of the BP guys in high pressure games.
  23. The thought was probably that Cleveland struggles against lefties and they had 7-8-9 up that inning. Perfect time to try to steal an inning out of Hudson. Gotta cover 9 innings somehow. Obviously was the wrong call.
  24. What I would kill to have more than 1 SP who can go 5+ I have to think Smith is only giving you 1 based on what he threw today and he only went back to back days once this year (the 2nd game being the PCA walk off). I would go with Fedde next and hope he can get you 3, if you are up a couple runs he might be able to get you 4.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.