Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. The @Bob Sacamano / @caulfield12 war rages on…
  3. Yeah, they think he's a starter. He played well over all but he lacks arm strength.
  4. Bagent throws some lollipops up there. Just no arm strength.
  5. The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.
  6. Is there a worse disciplined team than this?
  7. Bagent has looked calm in the pocket, but his throws have not been great overall.
  8. So far I like Keenum more as a backup but I doubt he can play every game being 38
  9. I’ve got $500 to my name at the moment. I’m considering putting it all on the Sox tomorrow at +135. 🤔
  10. Bears D has played well since the second game of the season. Jets defense is solid but Bears offense are grinding them down.
  11. must be ptsd from the sale and crochet trades but he's not even close to getting expensive and we are not in a rebuild. our window is open now.
  12. Unless there is Mason Miller type deal out there, you don’t.
  13. Today

  14. Why the hell are we having conversations about getting rid of grant taylor when he literally just had one of the best relief performances in postseason history.
  15. I'd like to see Sandlin get a shot this series at some point. Replicating Taylor's 4 inning beauty against the same team a couple days later seems doubtful.
  16. Yup, I think that’s definitely the goal.
  17. not a great game given how many yards they have, plus the INT, fumbles/TOs. I feel like they should have at least 21 pts by now
  18. The way Will has used him this season makes him more valuable than a SP, imo. Sucks for Grant because he won’t get paid as well when he gets to FA down the line, but there’s no way in hell I’m dealing him until he’s knocking on the door of FA.
  19. What meaningful thread have you ever started? It's easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Go ahead.
  20. highly doubt it. they clearly have zero trust in him right now. he's the mopup guy at this point.
  21. I think we see game 1 repeated for game 3.
  22. I'm fine with Kay starting. Would like to see him not starting every hitter 3-0, however.
  23. But I was told by a polished baseball observer that he and the Sox were toast?
  24. Davis needs as much rest as possible given the injury he's been dealing with all year.
  25. Kay pitched well against the Guardians. The arm angle and him being a lefty make it tough. I think the idea is for Kay to open and then for Burke to be the bulk reliever
  26. there are some very powerful audio spying devices out there, wonder if the red sox were using one during their run.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.