All Activity
Past hour
-
2027 Rotation
The way Will has used him this season makes him more valuable than a SP, imo. Sucks for Grant because he won’t get paid as well when he gets to FA down the line, but there’s no way in hell I’m dealing him until he’s knocking on the door of FA.
-
Proposal to the Board
What meaningful thread have you ever started? It's easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Go ahead.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
highly doubt it. they clearly have zero trust in him right now. he's the mopup guy at this point.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
I think we see game 1 repeated for game 3.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
I think he goes game 3.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
I'm fine with Kay starting. Would like to see him not starting every hitter 3-0, however.
-
Munemania: Rated 100/10
But I was told by a polished baseball observer that he and the Sox were toast?
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Davis needs as much rest as possible given the injury he's been dealing with all year.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Kay pitched well against the Guardians. The arm angle and him being a lefty make it tough. I think the idea is for Kay to open and then for Burke to be the bulk reliever
-
2026 AL Central Watch
there are some very powerful audio spying devices out there, wonder if the red sox were using one during their run.
Today
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Yeah Kay has actually been good against the Guardians. I think it was between him and Newcomb. I would have preferred Newcomb, but maybe they plan on using him in the later innings with Taylor maybe not available for a long outing.
-
2027 Rotation
Grant Taylor is and will be the Closer. It would be extra foolish to move him into the rotation. Castillo's future is uncertain because it became obvious that he lost velocity, movement and control of his fastball and did not have confidence to even attempt off-speed pitches. More concerning to me was that Castillo looked too nonchalant on the mound. He wasn't focused for whatever reason. A DFA would be a disaster financially for the team but might be the right move during Spring Training if he still sucks.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
not sure I agree, but hard to critique will much right now. players have executed his plans, keep it up all around.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Anthony Kay getting the nod is another great call by Venable. He dominates lefties and is 1-0 with a 1.35 ERA against the Guardians in 4 games / 20 innings pitched. I actually prefer leaving Davis Martin out of this series if possible, as even though his ERA is good the Guardians are hitting .324 off of him.
-
2026 NFL thread
How did both TDs get overturned? I didn't see anything conclusive to overturn either.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Messick has allowed 10 balls in play at 110+ mph EV in his career. Mune has 3 of them (2 HR and a single)- 2026 NFL thread
Ben Johnson just knows how to get the best out of the QB position, first Case on MNF, now Bagent with a great first drive.- 2027 Rotation
maybe imo. I kinda feel they are going to slow play him one way or another. maybe he even starts in Charlotte and continues to work on his mechanics in a lower pressure environment. Or they have him out of the pen for more of the year in Chicago.- Munemania: Rated 100/10
Murakami last 15 games (incl. post season) 55 AB 13 H (4 1B, 2 2B, 1 3B, 6 HR), 8 BB, 1 HBP, 1 SF (I think), 26 SO .238/.338/.636 (.975 OPS), 15 RBI Not quite pre injury Murakami, but you'll take .900+ OPS all day every day- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Rod is a lifelong Cubs fan. The Pope is converting everyone.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
With how I've performed, I'm making another gamethread even if they lose one. Gotta ride the hot hand.- White sox getting more media attention
- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
We are riding Ron game threads into the ALCS- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Lived right around the corner from him when he got out of prison. Always made small chit chat when we’d run into each other. Brought some beer to an outdoor covid party. - ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM