All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'm gonna guess Fisk
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Pretty sure he lives in Texas now...
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jurassic Carl, aka "C-Rex":
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
The "Celibate for Sean" shirts are sending me.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
75 and sunny tomorrow. Perfect weather for a Cleveland ass kicking and first home clinch in 120 years! Lord I wish I could be there tomorrow. I’ve got tix to ALCS game 4 though.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Please end this tomorrow so we don't have to deal with Messick and possibly Williams again. I am worried they are hyping up the crowd so much and they are going to come out pressing
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Great minds, sir, Great minds I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to sleep.....I'm pumped!!!!! Gotta listen to the first couple hours on the radio at work but I'm sure Len and DJ will paint a perfect picture of the atmosphere.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Forgot Manny Ramirez
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Welp @wegner already made this joke. My bad sir!
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jose Paniaqua redemption.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jeff Samardzija James shields Rick hahn Kenny Williams Ken Griffey Jr. Dinosaur guy Drake laroche Chris sales cut up uniform Joe borchard
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Just hope the boys don't get too caught up in chasing the crowd pop swinging for the fences Keep doing what got you here, an ALCS-clinching 27th out beats a 500ft first inning bomb Definitely won't say no to a few Sox homers along the way of course
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The Big Hurt lifting up Robin over his shoulder gives me goose bumps every damn time.
-
Grateful for this fan page
Well damn said, sir.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I heard someone on the radio saying they would be playing a new sizzle reel....I've never heard that term before but I would guess the above is an example of a said sizzle reel.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Son of Svengoolie, obviously.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I don't disagree. I was just saying that to bring up the point that I do not think he would be a good choice.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Crowd would love it too, I think.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Another sign that Ishbia is dead serious about building a stadium district on the Amtrak/BNSF site. I don't imagine he'd be buying some struggling retail property kitty corner from the Amtrak site if he doesn't expect to see a boom in activity in the area. Yeah, that 600-space garage could become part of their parking plan. Crain's reported earlier that he's also buying land at the NE corner of 18th and Canal, so between these parcels and the 78, that's a massive amount of land for development.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Even if she doesn't, she HAS to be there tomorrow on the organ. Just a no brainer for Brooks and his team to make it happen - hope they did. Also, seen this floating around today, but if they revamped this video and brought it back the park would go fucking insane. I get goosebumps still watching the old version.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
As well it should be.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Hopefully Pham takes him out.
-
Media helping Sox...
Honestly, it is good baseball as long as it wasn't done artificially. If you can figure out a tell, use it.
-
Media helping Sox...
They’re not allowed to
-
Grateful for this fan page
Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.