Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I think the point of all of this is that the Sox aren't really following any template of "starters" and "closers". Reading Bannister interviews, he has stressed that strikeouts cost money, so under Reinsdorf, they'll probably try to get the most out of soft contact, and bring along their 53 college IP, "stuff" guys as bullpen arms and openers.
  3. Fedde coming in and ripping 99 for an inning would also be okay.
  4. He’s gonna get a receiver killed.
  5. Fedde has reverse splits. .699 OPS against lefties, .808 against righties. Give Fedde some burn!
  6. Kay/Burke/Newcomb/Fedde That's the combo I'd look for tomorrow. If the Sox can win Game 2 without burning Hagen and Taylor, that's a massive advantage heading into game 3.
  7. Love me some Sandlin, but lefties have an .821 OPS against him. He dominates righties but gets hit hard by lefties. I'd be nervous using him against the Guardians for multiple innings.
  8. Kay(2)-Burke(5)-Hagen(1)-Taylor(1) That would be pretty ideal
  9. The @Bob Sacamano / @caulfield12 war rages on…
  10. Yeah, they think he's a starter. He played well over all but he lacks arm strength.
  11. Today

  12. Bagent throws some lollipops up there. Just no arm strength.
  13. The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.
  14. Is there a worse disciplined team than this?
  15. Bagent has looked calm in the pocket, but his throws have not been great overall.
  16. So far I like Keenum more as a backup but I doubt he can play every game being 38
  17. I’ve got $500 to my name at the moment. I’m considering putting it all on the Sox tomorrow at +135. 🤔
  18. Bears D has played well since the second game of the season. Jets defense is solid but Bears offense are grinding them down.
  19. must be ptsd from the sale and crochet trades but he's not even close to getting expensive and we are not in a rebuild. our window is open now.
  20. Unless there is Mason Miller type deal out there, you don’t.
  21. Why the hell are we having conversations about getting rid of grant taylor when he literally just had one of the best relief performances in postseason history.
  22. I'd like to see Sandlin get a shot this series at some point. Replicating Taylor's 4 inning beauty against the same team a couple days later seems doubtful.
  23. Yup, I think that’s definitely the goal.
  24. not a great game given how many yards they have, plus the INT, fumbles/TOs. I feel like they should have at least 21 pts by now
  25. The way Will has used him this season makes him more valuable than a SP, imo. Sucks for Grant because he won’t get paid as well when he gets to FA down the line, but there’s no way in hell I’m dealing him until he’s knocking on the door of FA.
  26. What meaningful thread have you ever started? It's easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Go ahead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.