Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I would love one. I will be there.
  3. I think because he is mad this board isn’t with him and he continues to try and get people to agree with him. and when that doesn’t work, he goes into the comments of someone he doesn’t like (moi) and laughs at a comment made almost 2 months ago
  4. The fact he is a fan of those cheating b****** at that school should tell you all you need to know about him. I like Chuck Garfien and the guys at Sox Machine.
  5. Completely agree. 7-1 Sox!
  6. If hagen gets through an inning or two at least Fedde doesn't walk that many. 3 games vs Guardians 10.1 innings, 3 ER and 4 BB
  7. I can write Lip’s “This Day in Sox History” today. Oct. 8, 1983-Tito Fucking Landrum Oct. 8, 1993-Sox beat Toronto 6-1 in game 3 of the ALCS. I was so drunk until a couple of years ago I thought we won 8-1.
  8. I don't get the continued use of the word "arrogant"??? What is arrogant about it? Most would describe Ishbia's vision as "progress"!
  9. That third inning felt like such a kick in the balls.. - Hudson 7 of his first 8 pitches were balls - 2 blown ABS challenges I honestly feel that if Hudson locks in Cleveland never comes back.
  10. Anyone going tonight need a lot B parking pass?
  11. Probably gonna be a blowout tonight
  12. I was at the game and you couldn’t heard Gene say who it was so when he threw the pitch, I told my family that he must be like an illness survivor or some kind of make a wish contest winner. Soooooo underwhelming. Who was the person who hyped this thinking “Sox fans are gonna LOVE this?” We got punked.
  13. He has a point. He's overstepping his bounds buying things with his own damn money. He needs to hold the taxpayers hostage, take their funds, delay any building for years, then have the state build them a field that they will say doesn't meet their needs 10 years later.
  14. I guess we know where to look if someone takes a shot at Ishbia huh? Dude is absolutely fucking insane.
  15. THIS. him and Adell are the only guys good enough to really hurt you and they both did last night. Attack them the way they did in game 1 and this series is ovah.
  16. Today

  17. I agree with everything you said. We even were waiting for the “real” first pitch. Thinking that guy was some contest winner or something. lol. Same thing with that “sizzle” video. Lame. I was sure I was going to hear the old Pirates of the Caribbean music and they would update that.
  18. Gotta slow down the Ramirez train.
  19. Who knows. Honestly this series is the World Series to me. Beat Cleveland, make the ALCS. After that, I won't be hurt by any result.
  20. When Hudson went in, I got a really bad feeling. That was definitely Venable's worst call of the postseason. What on earth are we going to do with Davis Martin if we get to the next series? Would it make sense to just shut him down and get him ready for next year?
  21. Why couldn't we have the 9/1-9/17 version of Hudson (8IP, 6K, 0ER) instead of the 9/18-9/26 version (17 batters faced, 8ER, 0K)
  22. I think they wanted to avoid using Hagen. Starting Hagen is good for clean inning and I think we see Kay again on a very short leash. Using Hudson over Schultz was an awful result in hindsight
  23. I mean at worst you grab Ozzie out of the booth and send him down there.
  24. There was clearly a scheduling thing with the first pitch, right? Somebody couldn’t make it and they had to scramble last minute.
  25. Bold of you to assume he isn't operating with Jerry's full endorsement, cooperation, and advice since Jerry was a complete failure at new stadium #3. Honestly, this might well be Jerry's plan, and he was just too capital poor to get it done. And by bold, I mean totally ignorant of reality.
  26. People who have been going to White Sox games at Comiskey and the new stadium for generations, as well as residents in the area know where existing train tracks are and where this proposed yard would be. Ishbia's arrogant and outrageous plan should be stopped.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.