All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Part 2, which isn't embedding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Cleveland is much worse against LHP than RHP. I think game #1 & game #3 will be heavy bullpen games. Hagen & Newcomb both ideally go two or three innings each. Taylor closes it out. Leverage your best relievers as needed in between depending on the situation. The single inning relievers should be able to pitch pretty much every game in the series given the amount of off days, so short of extra innings some guys won’t get used. Sandlin & Fedde are both options if further length is needed. Burke gets game #2. He has been excellent against the Guardians this year with a 2.79 xERA over 17.1 innings. His start would be on a full four days rest which should keep him strong. Every reliever outside of Hagen & Newcomb should be available to back Sean up as they are needed for game #3. This might be a good spot to leverage Schultz if additional length is needed. If not, go with your best relievers available and then close it out with Taylor. Game #4 is the tricky one. I’d probably lead with Kay and piggyback him with Martin to try and get five innings between the two of them. Davis has me a bit nervous, but if we make the ALCS we are going to need him to provide innings. Again, all relievers except Hagen & Newcomb should be available. Schultz, Sandlin, & Fedde all options if length is needed. Otherwise, go with your best relievers and close it out with Taylor. Game #5 is the all hands on deck game if needed. Ultimately I’m trying my best to get 9 innings out of Burke, Smith, Newcomb, & Taylor. Burke would again be on 5 days rest and should provide the bulk innings, but Venable would have the other three available at the first sign of trouble. Ideally the Sox can avoid this game altogether and Burke can be saved for the opening of the ALCS.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
What the hell is going on around here?
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Funny that Rumeal Robinson won it...not the Fab 5.
Today
-
White sox getting more media attention
- Playoff game times
Just make it to the ALCS, then fewer issues about being disrespected. Also, CLE and CHW are going to have the lowest odds of winning the WS.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Thank you.- Playoff game times
them playing at 5 PM is still close to prime time- WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
100% agreed, but I’m still going to post this just because the Meidroth/cuck chair meme got too old and far too close to being real with his most recent 3-run jizzy. @ron883’s perverted ass will appreciate it as well…- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
This was a hilarious listen. Aside from the guy in the beginning who you're referring to, the rest of them basically spent the entire time listing off reasons why theyre scared of the White Sox.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
It’s a really nice option, but I’m too cheap to even pay for IPTV. 🤣 The sweet “TV guide” probably makes it worth paying for for many people though.- Colson's future with the team
Worked for Rick Vaughn 🤓- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I get free MLB.tv every year through my son’s T-Mobile account and I can avoid local Chicago blackouts using a lifetime Windscribe VPN I purchased ages ago for $15 bucks. But even if I didn’t have MLB.tv, I could stream all MLB games perfectly without any buffering or lag, and I don’t use Brave at all.- Playoff game times
I mean it is reflective of the relative fan bases. Of course the Yankees get prime time. No fan base is bigger. The Sox and Cleveland are 20th and 22nd in attendance this year. The Dodgers alone drew more fans than both teams combined. This shouldn't be surprising.- Playoff game times
Sucks. Night playoff game at the Rate in 2021 was electric. We’ll get none.- Playoff game times
F the fans, I guess. Pathetic schedule.- Playoff game times
MLB sucks man. Rays and NYY are in the eastern time zone. Have them start at 5 EST for Game 4- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
have had it for like 6 years- Colson's future with the team
His bat needs to pick back up if he wants to be part of the future core. Unless this offense completely busts, Roch will be our SS in the near future. Colson can be a gold glove 3rd baseman if his bat plays there. I don't hate the idea of trying Vargas in the outfield. He's got the speed and arm to be good out there.- Colson's future with the team
I'm not so fixed on his K rate but it is part of his overall performance for sure. His .169 RISP, his post all-star line of .163/.304/.557, and his very similar lack of success after the 5th inning is not worthy of a major leaguer. The fact that MLB figured him out 3 months ago and he hasn't been able to make the adjustments, highlights his 1-dimensional plate abilities. If he come to spring ball as the same batter, I doubt he makes the team. He won't have the 1st half numbers to pad his god-awful 2nd half performance. But I do hope he can figure it out. His defense is impeccable and his chemistry is magnetic, but it's not enough if he continues to fail >80% of his AB's and at his worse in clutch situations.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
PM’ed you.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I really don't get using Nola instead of Wheeler. What are you saving him for?- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Piss missile from Harris II - Playoff game times